❝ 19 ❞

WEDNESDAY
14:32

all of my attention was focused on the nine boys that stood in front of us. are all footballers always so good looking???whY CAn't i hAVE A PRetty FAce too?

"ello guys! we're jyp's soccer team and glad to spend the week with you. by the way, the name's chan." chan smiled, showing off his dimples and shot finger guns at us.

"here are my teammates, go and introduce yourselves!" he told his friends, giving them the spotlight.

a faded orange-haired boy stepped forward. he seemed? familiar??
"hi there, i'm jisung." he winked at me then turned his attention back to the others, "but you can call me han if you want."

glancing at yuta, i saw him glare at the boy.

the memories from the beach hit me like bricks. this jisung is the same jisung who asked me for my number whaT a coInCidEnce.

my best friend stood closer to me and kept his eyes on jisung who held an innocent smile.

someone cleared his throat, a shorter boy than the others had a seemingly dark aura around him, "changbin."

a few teammates of his snickered at his simple introduction which made changbin elbow them.

"ouch- oH hi! call me felix, i hope we get along well!" felix smiled at us and waved cutely.

politely, a cute boy stopped forward and bowed, "hello, i'm seungmin. i look forward to working with you."

his intro was followed by an adorable giggle escaping a raven haired boy standing beside seungmin. "hi, my name's hyunjin, pleased to meet you."

"wassup! i'm minho, you know?" the player waved frantically and wiggled his eyebrows.

a taller boy pushed minho's head aside, "okay call down now."
"hello! i'm woojin, the goal keeper."

and lastly, was the cutest boy i've ever laid my eyes on. he had white braces and fox like eyes.

"h-heLLO i'm jeongin, let's get along well!"

taeyong looked towards chenle who was standing at the end of our herd and asked him to intruduce himself and so on.

wheeee this'll take a while.

written on 3rd of september
hi y'all, sORRY For being gone so long
i just lost motivation and i got busy :(
school just started again and i hate
my spanish teacher. thank you for supporting my book!! even tho i'm a
shitty author

by the way!! i think i'll be uploading short chapters every weekend if that's okay w y'all