❝ 15. \ 1 ❞

1/4 OF CHAPTER FIFTEEN
saturday / 1034

this morning, the news announced that this weekend would be recorded as the hottest day in spring. and of course, it was when the soccer club and i decided to go to the sea.

i couldn't contain my nervousness. i was going to be the only girl, surrounded by eighteen shirtless boys, in a bikini.

obviously, not practicing any sports, i'll admit that i'm insecure about my body so i was hoping i'd only swim for a couple of minutes. who knows there might be a shark in the water.

throughout classes, yesterday in the group chat, mark, yuta, and doyoung were arguing about who was going to pick me up. the boys had chosen a meeting point at chenle's place. apparently, he lived in a mansion and it was closer to the beach than any other of our homes.

we all agreed to gather at chenle's before twelve o'clock and now, yuta and doyoung were trying to fit through the door at the same time, finding themselves stuck, shouting at each other, and mark was standing, laughing at the scene.

"wow are you fucking serious doyoung?? i told yoU I WOULD GO IN FIRST." yuta pushed his palm against doyoung's face to push him away, instead, he got bitten by him. "hA yOU tHOughT i WouLd LISTen to yOU?"

yuta jumped out of the door and fell, butt first onto my doorstep, beside mark. "what the fuck? did yoU JUST BITE ME???" my best friend held his hand as if it were broken and gave doyoung a weirded out look. "it was the most efficient solution." the black-haired, bunny looking boy then walked in my home and slung his arm around my shoulder looking at yuta triumphantly.

yuta threw him a glare but got ignored and doyoung lead me out of my house and asked me if i hadn't forgotten anything, obviously, my phone being the first and only thing i checked for, i nodded. "if ever you have, it's fine because i already packed aLL Of ouR necessities."

muttering quietly on my other side was a pouting yuta, rolling his eyes, "pftt fucking idiot brought his whole goddamn room in his bag."

i laughed at my two friends behavior and lifted doyoung's arm off of me and joined mark who was walking behind us. his eyes lit up cutely when he saw my bag, "oh! you're using my bag again."

i smiled at him and walked side by side, following a sulky yuta and an annoyed doyoung, frustrated by yuta.

° 1103

the four of us finally arrived despite the long walk, seemingly short thanks to doyoung and yuta's entertaining disagreements and mark's adorable giggles, rung chenle's doorbell on his huge ass gates to his huge ass mansion. instead of chenle opening the door, it was a man with a well-groomed mustache in a black suit.

"welcome to master chenle's home. please come in, he's been expecting you."

wow motherfucker even has a servant.

we walk in and stopped as soon as we were in we stopped, struck in awe at how beautiful his mansion was. the ceiling was high, there was expensive furniture, the chairs were covered in red velvet and a chandelier was hanging over us.

"master chenle should be in the gaming room. i'll show you the way." the old man bowed and guided us through the 'palace' before stopping in front of a large door with cheap stickers stuck on it. written on a piece of paper taped to the handle was marked in various colors, 'chenle's ultim8 game r00m'.

chenle's servant twisted the doorknob and let us in. screams were heard from inside and, a dolphin???

the sounds of gunshots and explosions followed and more yells.