❝ 15. \ 2 ❞

2/4 OF CHAPTER FIFTEEN

▂▂▂

qk

▃▃▃▃▃▃

"oh kira!" i whipped my head in the direction i heard my name and saw kun running towards me.

i was already sipping on the chilled caprisun i was given when kun stopped in front of me.

he sported a bright smile and kept it on while crouching in front of me.there were dark dots on kun's crisp white shirt, splashed on by lucas or renjun.

"mind if i show you something?"
i shook my head to tell him to go ahead and he proceeded by inching closer and tucking a strand of my dark brown hair behind my ear and pulled back with a coin in his hand.

i gaped at his magic trick and took the coin kun passed to me and analysed it in awe. "h?ow??" i asked, lost for words to which kun answered with a chuckle.

if it were possible, the corners of kun's smile turned even more upwards and he ruffled my hair before looking away muttering, "c-cute." thinking i hadn't heard it,a blush dusted his cheeks.

"i-i'm going to find sicheng, don't get a sunburn!" the brown-haired chinese boy sped off to the sea and joined winwin who was pushing yuta into the water.

kun's metal coin was still cold so i kept it in my hands and tucked some hair behind my ear to make sure money wasn't actually leaking out of me.

▂▂▂

ldh

▃▃▃▃▃▃

o

nce i threw away the empty caprisun, i wandered near the ocean where foam was being formed everytime the waves climbed up the beach, there was a man-made platform thirty centimeters over the water covered in sand. i sat on the edge, dipping my legs in the sea and watched taeyong help a lost kid with jungwoo in the distance.

in the midst of admiring the two, i felt a push on my back and fell into the water.

ohMmyfuCKinG-if yuta shoved me into the water with my clothes on i'll rip his pretty little face off of his body.

emerging from the water i looked around to see the owner of my misery. my search was rapidly over when i saw donghyuck doubling over in laughter, tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

oF cOurSE iT wAs LeE DOnghYuCk.

i climbed over the ledge in anger and completely soaked. i should've known wearing a white shirt to the beach was a bad idea causing haechan's laughter to die down and turn red when he saw my see-through shirt, sticking to my body. i violently grabbed donghyuck's collar to throw him in the sea.

"haHhaHhwhA- no kira chiLL OUT." haechan squirmed in my iron grip around his shirt. i pulled him which enlarged his graphic shirt.

i was furious.

screams were still leaving donghyuck's mouth until i haled him into the blue water.

a triumphant feeling was about to erase my madness but i felt donghyuck's hand around my wrist and i was pulled in the water alongside him.

once more, my body was surrounded by water but this time with donghyuck's hands on my waist.

my heart was beating unnaturally.