❝ 16. ❞

MONDAY
08:12

YUTA walked kira to school, as usual, chatting about how fun the beach was and the highlight of saturday was when lucas's marshmallow melted in the bonfire and how he cried over it like a baby.

the boy was in such a good mood. the feeling of making kira laugh at the stories he told her of stuff that happened when she was too busy to see what stupid things took place at the beach.

unfortunately, kira had to leave yuta even if she was already close to late to chemistry class due to wanting to know how kun made a johnny's phone disappear and they can't find it anymore according to the japanese boy.

in the classroom waiting for her was MARK, still thinking about the promise from a couple days ago making him shyer than usual and convince himself the female forgot about it.

slipping into the seat beside mark's, kira leaned her head on the boy's shoulder while waiting for the teacher to come in.

"did you h-have fun saturday?" mark felt his shoulder grow hot. he didn't understand why everytime he turned his head to look at kira he felt a funny feeling in his chest.

the girl nodded and lifted her head to face mark, "so much by the way, don't forget our promise!"

to say mark's face was red was an understatement. it was nearly as red as a firetruck. she definitely remembers, mark thought to himself.

kira's lunch was spent with the one and only DOYOUNG. the raven-haired male persuaded her to eat together even though she was originally supposed to have lunch with jisung and jeno again.

doyoung didn't have any student council duties for the next two weeks but the training camp was coming soon so all of his free time would be wasted for football so he swore to spend as much time as he could with kira, the owner of his heart.

the overconfident doyoung made a bold move and brought a piece of chocolate cake on the end of his fork, a dessert kira couldn't get because doyoung snatched the last one so she was stuck with a plain old vanilla yogurt.

"say aaaah." doyoung watched a blush creep onto kira's cheeks he found so lovely. the girl opened her mouth took the piece of cake into it.

kira hummed in delight and doyoung felt himself melt into a puddle at how adorable she was being, nearly making him squeal.

when lunch was over and doyoung had left to the library and get some extra homework done, she bumped into a chest, nearly making for fall over.

JAEHYUN had his hand around kira's and an arm on her waist to stop her from meeting the hard ground and get hurt.

"are you alright?" his voice was full of concern. kira was too busy blushing to answer the angel like boy and apologized for her clumsiness instead.

despite jaehyun wanting to hold onto her longer he released kira from his hold and pat her head affectionally.

"be more careful, okay?"
the girl nodded in response and watched him walk away.

classes soon resumed and kira was forced to sit through hours of boringness once more with a random tune stuck in her head.

her quiet humming to 'sriracha' by marteen was interrupted when a teacher called for her to bring some papers to class a-12.

kira was given a huge stack of papers that nearly blocked her view from seeing where she was going. not to mention holding papers that are nearly as heavy as an elephant made kira want to die.