Chapter 30

CHAPTER 30

"What the-?"

Ralph dropped me in shock. I quickly scrambled up once I hit the ground and shot up to stare at him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"No, what are you doing here?!"

I rubbed my head and turned to look at Holly, who shrugged.

"I'm Ice," I said in the end.

"Fire," he said.

"Well duh," I snorted, gesturing at the corridor.

Then all four of us stared at each other in silence.

"Umm," Ralph said awkwardly, after a while. "I have to go. Chad's having a dorm party...you know."

"Chad's here too?" I asked, surprised. "Wow! Who else is here?"

"Not many of us, actually," he said. "There's me, Chad, apparently Brea..." He grinned at her and she raised an eyebrow and turned away, not before sending a ball of air his way and folding her arms.

"Ok, ok," he muttered quickly, then looked back up at me again. "Oh yeah. And J'adore, Harriet-"

"J'adore!" Brea and I cried.

"No way!" I frowned and clutched my hair.

"Looks like you can never get rid of the mean girl," Brea muttered with a sigh. "What can she control, Ralph?"

"Well, the thing is, they're not really very sure...because...wait, have you guys met the Queens yet?"

"Yes," snapped Brea. "Now get on with it."

At that moment, Holly stepped away. "Danny's down the corridor, I'm just gonna go and help him," she called, jogging off. I nodded and turned back to Ralph.

"Ok, so, well, they think she might have...well, it's really strange, 'cause-"

"Hurry up!" Brea stomped, frustrated. She gets annoyed very quickly.

"You know how nobody has bore Light since Lady Adeline? Well...they think that perhaps, just perhaps, J'adore has been gifted with it."

"And that makes her..." I trailed, knowing what was gonna come.

"The 'Special.' And yes, that does mean she practically rules the school."

Great.

Just great.

----------

Ok, sorry I haven't updated in ages, but it's just that no one is like reading this book anymore. But if you are, please, and I really do mean PLEASE, comment and say you are. I'm serious and HAVE to know whether I'm wasting my time and energy on this for no reason.

Well, Ralph in the photo. I think...does he look Ralphy enough?

Bit depressed. Please remember to vote, comment and follow. And say whether you're reading this or not. If there are no comments saying you're reading this I might just put it on hold or even delete it.

See ya.

:/