002

Augusts hung out at Cason's place. They sat in his room while Cason worked his way through a Lego set and August did whatever it is he does on his MacBook. August takes his laptop with him everywhere, at least mostly everywhere if he knows he is going to be able to relax. August for what Cason knows of, likes to be on Twitter most of the time but he also makes videos and writes. He does a lot more of what Cason doesn't know and because August doesn't want to him know he isn't really proud of it either.

"So then he showed me the lab where he makes all of his suits and it was so cool. He has this one were it can fly super fast. He has another one that looks like a suitcase which was really cool. He had to fix it though because it got damaged in a car race with this foreign guy which is a long story." Cason rambled about his time at his internship with KUVARR. August was proud of his friend and his success but the stories became a regular thing when they hung out. He wasn't annoyed by them they were interesting he's just used to it he wasn't as excited as Cason is anymore.

"He says no one else ever has used his suits except his fiancee and his best friend."

Cason told.

"This fiancee. She is the CEO now right?" August asked monophonically.

"Yep, her name is Telephone. Tella...." Cason thought about her name it had somehow slipped his mind. " Quin. It's Quintella."

August sarcastically teased his friend. "That was a really hard name."

Cason played along into his games. " I know, right?"

They both returned to full focus of whatever they were doing Cason had nothing else to say and figured his constant rambling would get old soon for August and he was distracted telling his story anyway and he wanted to finish his set as soon as possible. August laid on Cason's bed with his sock feet up against the wall and his back on a pillow. He had the laptop tucked against his upper thigh and the pit of his stomach. His head was propped up on a couple of pillows as he typed away in a chatbox he frequently visited.

August wasn't supposed to be doing what he did but he did not care. If people found out what he was doing he would be frowned upon. He wasn't proud of it, but it helped. August had a constant need a desire for something he couldn't quite understand. He couldn't put it into words, he couldn't type it out. He would have to worry about grammar and stuff like that and trying to explain it would just frustrate him. August did not deal well with frustration, he got annoyed easily and liked to deal with all his problems with his fist when dealing with ignorant people. He was a hot head and a teenage boy so it was only natural.

August was speaking to a guy. A guy he met online and they had been talking for a while. It wasn't your average mutual. The guy's name was Diamond Marcia a jock who goes to Cason's high school. He isn't open about what he does and just like August he has good reason. I'm the world they love in what they do isn't seen as normal for something so basic to some people find it bizarre and the people that do it like Diamond and August get hurt badly. August and Diamond were not just meeting for nothing. At first, it was like that but after a second time, it became a third then on again. They were complicated friends. No one knew they were friends and they would like to keep it like that.

THAT'S GREAT, HAVE YOU TOLD YOUR FATHER?

I DON'T THINK HE WOULD CARE

I KEEP FORGETTING WE HAVE THAT IN COMMON

August and Diamond have a platonic type of love for each other but it's not the type of love a couple has it's like a friendly love but with dashes of something more risque.

SO WHEN IS THE NEXT TIME WE SEE EACHOTHER;-)

YOUR TOO EAGER, DIAMOND

I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU LIKED THAT?