Family Reunion

Grif and Simmons were standing on top of their base doing absolutely nothing until Simmons said, "Hey." 

"Yeah?" 

"You ever wonder why-" Simmons was interrupted when an alien pod lands right next the base. The impact made them both fall off their feet. 

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!" 

"WHAT IS THAT THING?!" 

"Simmons! Grif! What in the name St. Holy Francis is going on out here?!" Sarge says running out of the base. 

"Sarge that pod thing just feel out of the sky. It came out of nowhere!" Grif explained. 

"How can something come out of nowhere and still have a place of origin Grif? Think before you speak moron." 

"So what do we do?" Simmons asks nervously. Sarge pumps his shotgun. 

"We take care of whatever's dark, cunning, monster could be in that thing." 

"And if that doesn't work?" 

"Then we feed it Grif and hopefully it'll let you and me live Simmons." 

"Seriously Sarge?" Grif questions. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

The three Reds then approach the pod, weapons raised. 

"Get ready men." Sarge tells them. The pod door then opens and out falls a man in silver and red armor, unconscious. Sarge cautiously approaches the man and pushes him with his foot. The man doesn't move. "Simmons, help me with him." 

"Yes sir!" Simmons comes over and the both grab one of the man's arms and drag him into the base. They lay him down the floor and he begins to stir. 

"I think he's waking up." Just then Grif's statement was right. The man groans and sits up. He looks at the Reds. 

[Who the heck are you guys?] 

"We're the Reds. I'm Sarge, these are my men: Simmons and Grif." 

[What kind of a name is Sarge?] The man says standing up. 

"And just what's your name dirtbag?" 

[I'm Agent Arizona.] Sarge, Simmons, and Grif then raised their weapons on him. Zone then raised his hands. [Uh, did I say something wrong?] 

"You're a Freelancer?!" Grif shouts. 

[Yeah...]

"We don't need you guys screwing up our lives anymore. We've had enough near death experiences!" Simmons states. 

[Wait you've met other Freelancers? Who?] 

"Wyoming, Florida, and Tex." 

[TEX? Where is she?!] 

"Uh, she's gone buddy. Died when her ship crashed here." Sarge explained. 

[(Sighs) I just can't get a break can I?] 

"Apparently boss." A voice says. The Reds then look around for the voice. 

"What the heck was that?" Simmons asked. A magenta and yellow figure then appears next to Zone. 

"Hi fellas!" The figure waves. 

"The heck is that?" Grif says aiming his rifle. 

[This is Xi, don't worry she's completely harmless. Look, I don't know what kind of screwed up stuff has happened between you guys and the Freelancers but let me assure you I'm not here to kill or hurt any of you. So please lower the weapons.] The Reds hesitate, but then put their guns down.