Welcome To Project Freelancer

"So you're the new agent, huh?" 479er said looking back at the dark silver and red armored soldier looking out of the cockpit at the stars. The soldier merely nodded as a response. 479er cocked her head in amusement. "Strong, silent type huh?" With no reason to say anything else she looked back at the view. 

"Check it out..." The agent looked and saw a massive frigate equipped with a massive rail gun. On the side it said Mother of Invention. 

"You better grab your stuff." She advised.

The soldier nodded again and went to the back of the Pelican. He grabbed his gear and awaited his new life. He took a deep breath and watched the door descend to the floor.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Director Leonard Church and Counselor Price watched the door descend and saw a silhouette figure of silver and red walked down the ramp towards them. The soldier placed his belongings on the floor and saluted them both. The Director smiled.

"Hello Agent Arizona, I am Director Leonard Church. Welcome to Project Freelancer." He extended his hand and Arizona shook it. "This..." He gestured to his left to the other man. "Is Aiden Price our ship's counselor."

"Agent Arizona." Counselor Price said giving a nod. Arizona responded back with nod as well.

"You'll be meeting the other agents soon, for now...head to your quarters and put away your things. Then come to the bridge when you're finished."

Arizona nodded and grabbed his belongings while heading to his quarters. He went down corridors and saw the door that said "ARIZONA" on it. He opened the door and saw a simple room with a bed, a bathroom with a shower, a dresser and a computer on the wall that interfaces with the ship. He put all his things away and then took out a picture of him and another man as kids. He put the picture on the shelf and tapped a button on the computer. 

A picture of a hand appeared and a female automated voice said, "Recognition Hand Scan." Arizona put his hand on the screen and it was scanned up and down. "Recognize Agent Arizona: Wolford, Rex M. Welcome to Project Freelancer Agent, I am FILSS the Freelancer Integrated Logistics and Security System." Zone smiled to the computer. He knew this was going to be a fresh start at a new life.