Author's Note

Hi Guys,

I am sorry about not posting anymore to this story. I did not know how to continue it, but I have some ideas currently on how to go through this. I may be editting the first chapter to improve it, and make it how I want it to be. (I may or may not have had writer's block).

I appreciate all of you that have read it; you guys are fabulous! And 21 votes on the first chapter? the bomb guys, if you did not know I have had close to 780 views on this book; thank you so much.

To clarify on the name choice of the main character. I did some research on the name, I wanted it to be right and to relate to Thor. So, I looked up what lightning was in the language of where Thor and his kind comes from. It might be thunder, I cannot remember. But her name will not be changing, and it will continue as the one it is.

I appreciate all of you, and I hope to write more on this story but please realize that I do work, I close the rest of this weekend, and I will be at a camp next week. Please be patient with me on how I make final decisions on deciding how I want this story to go.

I promise I will have another chapter in less then two weeks? Is that good for all of you?

Lots of hugs,

Jess