Chapter Four

If I wasn’t in this situation I would have thought of it as priceless, their faces dropped in surprise and then they shook their heads, trying to come up with something to say. Chelsea looked from the two of them, and then at me multiple times before muttering something about having to go.

The door slammed shut notifying us she had left, and Darcy looked between my mother and I, and sighed.

“Your mother ran over Thor,” Darcy told me, did that really help?

No, it didn’t.

“Seriously Darcy?” my mother asked Darcy as the long-term intern shrugged, I mean honestly, “Honey it’s no big deal, we met Thor, and he went back to Asgard. It’s nothing,” she told me as I rose an eyebrow at her.

Did she not hear anything Chelsea and I had just said? The child?

“Oh, really? Then why are there rumors all over the place at the town you and Thor were at that Thor fell in love with you, and you’re saying that it’s ‘no big deal,’ mother, I think this is a big deal, and is something,” I told her.

“Torie, people spread rumors, Thor did not fall in love with me, we were only together at the most three days,” she said as I rose an eyebrow at her.

“Oh really? And what about falling in love with Thor yourself? And the rumor that you had HIS baby?” I asked the anger evident in my voice.

“Tordena, you’re being ridiculous. I did not fall in love with Thor, and I did not have his baby, so you can quit. Go to your room,” my mother said.

“YOU’RE LYING!” I yelled.

“You need to calm down,” my mother told me as I glared at her.

“I’m calm,” I said through gritted teeth and she just shook her head, and I saw Darcy look at me.

“She’ll tell you later,” Darcy promised as my mom shot her a glare, and I took a deep breath.

“No, I will not tell her later because there is nothing to tell, now go to your room, this discussion is over,” she told me as I shot her a glare.

I stomped up the stairs to my room, there was no way this conversation was over; I would find out the truth.

----

author's note

SORRY FOR ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW I WANT THIS TO GO. FORGIVE ME, I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER. 

WOULD YOU GUYS WANT REGULAR UPDATING DAYS OR JUST RANDOM? (Comment below your answer plz)

IF WE DO REGULAR UPDATING DAYS: It would probably be Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays :) but comment what you want

PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE :) IT'S GREATLY APPRECIATED

HAVE A GREAT DAY 

xoxo Jess