Chapter 2

The bell rang. Thank goodness it's lunch! I rushed down to the canteen with Kiara and Adam.

I sat down with them and began to eat my sugar flavored Food-In-A-Tube. Then after that, I ate my grey Jiggly Gelatin.

"Don't you guys think that the Government is manipulating us?" I blurted out.

"What do you mean?" asked Adam.

"You know," I said. "Kinda like brainwashing us."

"Yeah," Kiara said. "As if they want to do everything for them. Commands and orders. I'm sick of it!"

"Don't you think it's time to fight back?" I said.

"It's high time we do!" Kiara exclaimed.

"Woah, girls," Adam said. "Calm down."

We then decided that we were rebels. Rebels against the Government.

-.-.-.-.

Later that night, I was on my bed, staring at the ceiling, wearing my grey night gown. I was thinking about how we can prove to our fellow citizens that our Government is nothing but a corrupt mess. Suddenly, there was a loud explosion.

I ran out my room and Mum and my brother, Nick were already in the living room looking startled.

"Did you hear that too, Tara?" Nick asked.

I gave him a worried look. "Yeah. What's going o-"

BANG! Went another explosion.

The explosions were far away but we could hear it clearly here.

I suddenly got a text from Kiara, who lived near us.

Kiara- Come out here! Look who's dropping the missiles!

I went outside and saw what she was talking about. I saw who was dropping the missiles. I saw the truth and it was shocking.

(A/N): Hey there sardines! (I call my readers sardines) I would like to dedicate this chapter to my friend @Athenethewise22 and my awesome follower @Shadow_Umbreon. @Shadow_Umbreon, thanks for leaving awesome comments.