97

kian had walked up to my front door and greeted me with a hug. "i brought chipotle."

"thank the lord." i smiled at him.

kian walked past me and i shut the front door. "well you've never been here, so welcome to my house."

"the smisek house hold." kian smiled putting the food on a small table next to him.

thats when my brother walked over to us.

"so you're the kian lawley i hear about all the time." andrew said.

i could tell kian was nervous, but he smiled and shook andrews open hand. "that would be me."

"well, don't hurt her and we will be good, but you do hurt her and ur face wont look the same after you go through me." andrew said trying to act like a tough guy.

i rolled me eyes and walked over to andrew. "kian, don't be scared of him, he's the weakest dude i know, he wouldn't do jack shit." i said hitting drew in the chest.

"yeah man i was just kidding, you seem like a good dude, plus if lexi likes you, i really dont have a say." drew laughed

"i thought i was about to get my ass beat." kian sighed of relief.

"nah, we good dude. you two have fun, im going to the gym."

"have fun drew!" i said from the kitchen

"you too!" he yelled back and i heard the front door shut.

kian walked into the kitchen "well i almost shit my pants."

"my brother is the least of your worries kian, he wouldn't hurt a fly."

kian laughed and we both sat down at the table, enjoying our, now somewhat cold chipotle.

kian had spent the whole day at my house and had now just left to get ready for our date in an hour. it was pretty great, i showed him around the house and then we watched friends on netflix the rest of the time.

i walked up stairs to my room and started to get ready.