92

i rolled myself out of bed and walked over to my mirror, i looked like shit but it was just jc so i couldn't give to shits. i grabbed my phone and unplugged it from the cord, getting my shoes and heading down stairs.

i tried my absolute best to stay quite so andrew wouldn't wake up. he was laying on the couch, he probably got home a little late and plopped himself on the couch. i turned the tv off because andrew never did and i put my shoes on, walking out the door and to my car.

i really shouldn't be driving sense i was extremely tired, but there was no use to fight with jc about me coming over or not. i got into my car and started it, backing out of the drive way.

once i arrived at their house i turned my car off, getting out. i walked up to their door and it swung open to a happy jc.

"took you long enough."

"look man, im tired." i whined and walked past him going straight to the couch.

i laid myself on the couch and i heard jc laugh.

"wheres my surprise bitch." i joked

"right here gorgeous." i heard the one and only kian lawley himself say.

i looked over at kian and got up, hugging him. "took you long enough." i said copying what jc had said prior

"missed you." kian said and kissed my forehead.

"i missed you more probably." i joked.

jc had walked back up the stairs and kian let go of the hug, "come on lets go to my room." he said.

kian had grabbed two bags and walked up the stairs, me following.

i laid down on his bed and he sat his bags down, starting to unpack them.

"nope, no, nada, not happening." i said getting out of bed and grabbing his shirt, "its like 4 in the morning, lets go to bed." i told him.

kian smiled at me and took his shirt off, laying in bed along side of me.

"good night gorgeous."

"goodnight."