36

"no texting and driving missy." harrison said

"bruh im so good at it though."

"youre gonna kill us." anderson said

"its my plan man."

"geez." harrison laughed.

"im kidding but i gotta stop somewhere to pick up food for kian."

"whats up with you two anyway, are you guys a thing?" franny asked

"ha no. we're just friends, i mean yeah he's cute and all, but im not the dating type of person, i like to be friends rather that anything more, id have to know like everything about you to be something more, its sorta just something that i do."  i explained while shrugging.

"how many boyfriends have you had?" harrison asked

"well there were highschool boyfriends, middle school boyfriends, but non of them were really real, iv only had one real boyfriend and that was before i moved to LA for my brothers singing career."

"what was his name?" anderson asked

"james. he was tall, blonde hair, had glasses, he wasn't really my type but he was really nice and seemed to care a lot, but i couldnt have a long distance relationship, i know myself and that wouldnt work for me."

"is kian your type?" franny asked

"i mean yeah, my type is more just the casual, funny, outgoing guy. kian hes all those, but its only been what less than a week, i dont know much about him, i don't even know his middle name to be honest."

"robert." franny laughed, "kian robert lawley."

it got silent again. anderson turned the music back up and then started to take pictures of me.

"ew anderson i look so bad in those."

"youre wrong." he winked at me

"youre only 16, shes 20!" harrison punched andersion in the arm.

"so i can still think shes cute." anderson hit him back

"boys im going to turn this car around and we can just go home!" i joked

"no, im sorry mom!" anderson said.

we laughed and i pulled into the mall parking lot.

i havent really bought anything but the other three had about 2 bags each of clothes.

i was kinda wanting a swim suit.

"hey fran, wanna go look at swim suits?" i asked.

"yes please!" she squealed.

we left the boys in the adidas store and we walked over to pink for swim suits.

"so," franny started, "andersons got a little crush on you huh?"

"yeah, iv been told, i think its cute, hes a good looking kid, just to young." i smiled at her.

"its only 4 years lex."

"thats true, but i have that weird rule remember?" i winked at her

"oh i remember." she laughed.

we started to look through the swim suits and i found a couple i liked.

"im going to go try these on, be right back."

i walked over to the changing rooms getting a card that said 4 items, and i walked into a room.