7

i walk out of my house to see two dorky adults standing beside a car. they were both looking at their phones so i texted kian.

look up dumb shit.

he smiled and looked up, walking over to me. without thinking we both hugged each other.

"awe how fuckin cute

"awe how fuckin cute." corey, im guessing, said.

he took his phone and snapped a picture.

kian and i let go.

"well ur taller than i thought." was all he said.

"and ur awkwarder than i thought."

"that is not a word nice try.."

we both laughed and us three got into the vehicle.

"this is a nice car." i stated getting into the open door that corey held open for me.

"its kians, bitch got money."

i laughed and nodded. wonder what he does for a living.

kian started the car and corey got in. "okay for real though, you need to tell me about this girl that blew you off and gave you a fake number that happened to be mine."

"you have been waiting to ask that haven't you?" kian laughed.

"duh." i giggled and he looked at me and smiled.

"i went to my buddy romeos to get a tattoo and there was this girl there, you know i thought she was cute so i talked to her, i mean she seemed interested but i guess she wasn't because well she gave me the phone number to a another very attractive girl and well she then seemed interested."

"not interested just bored." i stated.

"wow thanks." kian laughed.

"corey, heard you came along only because i was coming?" i raised an eyebrow at him.

"duh." he mocked me, "had to keep you two in line, you know we dont need a little kian running around the house because you two had-"

i cut him off, "not gonna happen. no worries man"

corey laughed and kian playfully pushed my arm, "my dreams are ruined."

i just laughed at them and pulled my phone out, getting a text from my brother andrew