56

"fran im going to run up to jc's room." i said through the bathroom door.

"alright."

i ran upstairs to jc's room and i knocked.

"hia." jc said opening the door

i walked into his room and we sat on his bed.

"so, whats going on?" he plops next to me.

"not sure what you mean." i acted dumb

"lex, come on. why were you crying."

i took a breath in and looked at the floor.

"i love him." was all i said.

"i know that."

i looked at jc.

"but he doesnt love me."

"how do you know that?"

"he wants me to leave him alone."

"hes just upset." jc said

"..about the kiss." i said and looked back at the floor.

"he's jealous lexi, guys get jealous easy. especially kian, when he's set on one girl, he'll stay with that girl. when him and andrea broke up, he hid in his room for a week straight. once he finds a girl he really loves he treats them like the best thing in life."

jc put his arm around me and i layed my head on his shoulder.

i dont talk much to jc, but im glad i got to do this, he knows what he is saying, just like franny.

"hey, what even happened between you and anderson?" he asked

i laughed a little, "i gave him a beer and he got a little drunk. he ended up kissing me and my drunk ass kissed him back. then fucking dom took that picture."

"you kissed anderson back?" he laughed at me

"he kissed me first." i pouted.

"im kidding, just surprised you kissed back."

"well i knew he liked me and i told him that he should have fun and live a little and well, i wasn't going to push him away and yell at him for kissing me, plus, i haven't been kissed sense i moved from chicago."

"so you used him?" he laughed again.

i pushed his arm, "no, i was just being nice."

he snickered at me then there was a knock at the door that made me jump.

"holy shit that scared me."

jc got off the bed and opened the door.

"i brought you your shake, and could you tell lex and fran that i bought them one as well."

it was kian.

"i mean you could tell lexi yourself." jc said while i hid from kians view.

"no jc, you know shes mad at me, i blew up at her and it wasn't even her fault,"

"maybe you could apologize?" jc suggested.

"yeah maybe. just please tell them that the shakes are theirs, there gonna melt if you don't." kian said and walked away from jc's door.

jc closed the door and i walked back to his bed.

"at least he still cares for my appetite."

jc shook his head and laughed. "yeah thats a good thing isn't it."