Chapter Eighteen:

I can’t believe I’m so lucky. Zayn mused gazing down at Louis affectionately, who was fast asleep on his chest. Zayn had his arms wrapped around him tenderly holding his bare slim body close to his own. He could hear the faint sounds of the radio blaring down stairs and what sounded like two people singing awfully off key along to it, he figured it must have been one of the boys cooking dinner from the pleasant smell wafting up into his room. His stomach rumbled at the mouth watering smell but he had no inkling what so ever to move. The only other thing breaking the blissful silence was the small sigh of Louis as he breathed softly into Zayn’s arms that were cradled around him. He closed his eyes and listened to the quiet sighs of Louis’ even breathing while idly playing with a strand of Louis’ hair and couldn’t help but smile. Louis stirred in his sleep and cuddled closer to Zayn’s chest for warmth and entwined his legs with Zayn’s. As their legs slid together it caused his stomach to flip- it left this lingering tingling ache that was nice. It sent a small wave of pleasure up Zayn’s body unexpectedly; causing his heart to jump.

“Louis?” Zayn asked shakily after letting his heart to slow. After a few moments of silence Louis replied back drowsily,

“Mmmm?” Zayn relaxed into the pillows again hearing his slow mumble.

“You fell asleep again boo” Zayn teased him.

It took a few moments for Louis to reply sleepily,

“Usually you’re the one falling asleep on me Zay”  He giggled weary recalling Zayn falling asleep on him multiple times in the car. As Zayn wrapped his arms around his waist, Louis wriggled up so his legs were tangled around Zayn’s waist and buried his face into Zayn’s shoulder. 

“I can’t help it, I need my beauty sleep” Zayn groaned blowing a lock of Louis hair from his cheek. 

“You don’t need beauty sleep babe, you’re already too pretty” Louis muffled a reply as he smiled into his neck. 

As Zayn rolled over laughing Louis fell onto the mattress beside him and koala gripped his waist. Noses touching Zayn and Louis we’re almost in a trance looking into each others eyes. Zayn froze and Louis smiled at him sleepily with half closed eyes. Woah, when had his eyes gotten so blue?  In what seemed like an instant Zayn flipped him self over so he was hovering over Louis body. No part of them was touching but the intensity of being so close overwhelmed them both, their breaths quickened and Louis could practically feel the heat radiating off him. He felt safe. 

Swallowing back his nerves Zayn’s eyes dropped downwards to Louis’s mouth and watched engrossed, as Louis bit his lip, leaving them shiny and pink, Zayn couldn’t help him self around him and started to lean forward,

“FUCK!” An Irish voice yelped, 

their heads spun straight to the door as they gasped; smacking into each others foreheads in the progress and then froze in complete shock as Niall burst into the bedroom. As Niall appeared in the door way and took a glance he had looked horrified, things would have looked so much worse than they really were. Oh yeah right, Zayn thought to himself, things were as bad as it looked. Niall must be dismayed, seeing two of his best mates half naked on top of each other. He screamed practically jumping in the air in horror, before running back out the room, and slamming the door behind him. 

After Niall left, the silence wasn’t comfortable any longer, it was tense and it was obvious they both had no clue what to do next. A flush started to creep up Louis face and Zayn’s cheeks became a deep scarlet. 

“Uh, we should go,” Zayn said rubbing his forehead where they collided then rolled off him and shuffled off the bed.   

“Yeah…” Louis nodded weakly looking shaken.

As Zayn left Louis finally registered his heart hammering violently and his head began to swim.  He brought his fingers up to his lips and felt them idly letting out a shaky breath.

What just happened?

Hey guys, sorry I took so long to write this, I know it's not much I had a major writers block. Hopefully that never happens again. I thought Zouis needed to become more. :3  Any ways... I really hoped you enjoyed it tell me if there's anything I should add or change, I only want the best for you guys. Love youus! <3