Chapter Thirteen: The Bungalow

Hearing a car approach up the drive Alyssa grabbed her Country Road bag eagerly, she couldn’t wait until she was out of there, it was like every second more she spent in there the weight of the memories got heavier and heavier. 

“Harry!” She said running up to him jumping into his arms

“Well, someone’s excited to see me.” He chuckled kissing her nose as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

“Are you sure about this?” she asked scrunching up her eyes

“Positive, just as long as you aren’t as smelly as Niall” He laughed

Niall? Living with Harry… 

“Promise” She laughed jumping off his waist and picking up her bags

Harry took Alyssa’s bags while he held the door open with his foot, wandering through the front door her mouth dropped 

“Wow, this is beautiful” she whispered

“It’s my step dads, he lets me and my mates stay here when ever we want, and I figured I wanted some privacy” Harry said smiling around the room as if it was his prize possession. 

“Where’s Niall then?” She asked curiously picking up a picture frame of him and his mum.

“He went out with Liam to get some Nandos” 

“Liams staying here too?” Alyssa asked setting down the picture frame. 

“Uh yeah, didn’t I tell you?” He said rubbing his neck uneasily. 

“Aren’t Victoria and him cute? Although I really think Niall and Jessl-” 

Dropping her bags by the front door he snuck up behind her and threw her over his shoulder. Alyssa let out a shocked scream and then squirmed in his arms 

“Quit wriggling!” He said laughing at her struggle 

“Never! Unhand me you monster” Alyssa screamed beating his back with her fists.

He grabbed her hips and slammed her onto the couch making her long hair stray around her face haphazardly. Harry climbed on top of her and pinned her wrists down besides her head smiling down at her deviously. 

“Wrong move Curly” She said pouting her lips and scowling up at him.

“Huh” Was all he could say before she flipped him over on to the floor and straddled him on the carpet. 

“That’s right!  Look at my guns!” She said flexing her arms then kissing her ‘guns’ one at a time. 

“I-I-I-I work out!” She said resiting a LMFAO song.

“Call them guns?” He said flexing his own “These are guns.” Just as Alyssa was about to argue when he reached up and tickled her ribs causing her to collapse on his chest and writhe around on top of him cursing at him “I’ll get yo-“ then into another laughing fit.

“Stop!” She screamed in between gulps of air and laughter. Listening to her he relaxed and lay back on the floor. Flopping down on top of him she sighed

“I’d kill you” 

Alyssa lay there on top of his warm chest, it was rising and falling quickly and she could feel his heart beating fast, no doubt her own was doing the same. Looking up she rested her chin on his chest and looked at him with crossed eyes. When Harry caught his breath he lifted his neck to see her face. 

“You’re definitely one of a kind Aly.” He said propping himself up on his elbows

“Unique, just like every body else” She said leaning her forehead against his.