The aftermath

Louis awoke feeling stiff and sore. Shivering, he opened his eyes one by one realising he was definitely not in his bed. The first thing he saw was tipped over chairs and a bunch of empty bottles. Some one’s arm was draped around his waist and he was resting on someone’s lap. Groaning quietly Louis unwrapped the arm from around him and gingerly sat up squinting his eyes taking in the trashed room around him.  There were bodies scattered around the room in odd positions, he could just make out Harry passed out on the bar stool through his blurred vision- could hear him snoring too. Louis cracked his neck as he stretched, massaging his aching back. Damn wooden floor.  Finally he realised where he was and the memories came flooding back. His heart jolted, Zayn. Louis’s mind screamed as he glanced down. Louis shuffled towards the wall in surprise; it was Zayn’s arm that was wrapped around him protectively while he slept. Zayn and I spooned. Louis thought cupping his mouth in horror. He let out a shaky breath remembering what happened after they had danced on the table. At once his heart started hammering. It was blurry but it was something Louis could never forget. It was wonderful, but wrong. That perfect moment when Zayn pushed him against the wall, with fierceness yet it was intense and tender at the same time. When Zayn lent down and smashed his lips against his warmly. He knew it was coming but a wave of shock and lust still ran through him. He blushed just thinking about it. Since when had Zayn stirred up these feelings in him? I mean, they were close but all of the overly-affectionate acts were just for the camera right?  Louis would never, ever think about kissing Zayn. But I did. He would do any thing for him. Zayn was like a brother to him, it’s like incest! Why! He asked himself, why did I kiss him!

Zayn stirring and mumbling in his slumber snapped him back into reality. I have to get out of here. Louis thought franticly. He grabbed wall for support attempting to stand up. As soon as he made the sudden movement his head throbbed and the alcohol from the night before threatened to come out. “Ugh” He groaned softly as he tried to stand up again. 

“Loueh” Harry mumbled coarsely from the bar. 

“Yeah?” He replied stumbling over a couple covered in neon paint. This really was a mad party.

“You okay?” He said thumping his head on the table. 

“I could ask you the same thing, what happened last night. Alyssa and Jesslyn took off…” Louis slurred 

“I’m a low life, that’s what’s happening” He said hiding his face with his hands

Vas sappenin’ Louis thought, reminding him again of Zayn. 

“Look mate,” He said pulling a chair up then flopping on to it weakly “I know you like Alyssa, but all Eleanor has been is trouble for you.” 

Louis squeezed his eyes shut tighter rubbing his temple waiting for his reply.

When he didn’t say any thing back, Louis groggily added “Just go for it” before shuffling back across the room grabbing his jacket that was slung over the stereo and laying it over Niall who was curled up in a ball on the couch next to Liam and Victoria. He ruffled Nialls hair before  leaving behind the  party, and the night events. 

Sorry, I just kind of thought I'd add this in. Woo Zouis. Tell me what you think guys!