Chapter Sixteen:

Alyssa and Harry fell through the front door, screaming at the top of their lungs giggling idiotic remarks. They were dripping wet getting melted snow every where. The small flakes of snow that ended their picnic soon turned into a blizzard, and Harry wasn’t one to let an opportunity like that slip. As soon as the first snowball was thrown it was mayhem, rolling around, wrestling in the snow making snow angels, shoving snow down each other’s backs.  They were now drenched from head to toe, frozen but entirely ecstatic.

She was still buzzing from being around Harry all after noon and knowing she’d be around him for the rest of the night. Walking down the hallway she was on cloud nine, if it weren’t for the sudden bang on the bathroom door she would have continued into the bathroom, snapping out of her love-stricken trance she hid behind the cupboard. Peeking around she could see someone’s back pressed up against the patterned glass and she heard murmuring behind the door, it sounded like Zayn but she couldn’t be sure. Who could he be talking to? She had caught him talking him himself before but something was strange about this. Hearing the door click open she peeped around the corner. Zayn walked out of the bathroom with a sloppy smile spread across his face that barely hid what he was just doing. 

“Holy Shi-” She covered her own mouth in shock as Louis snuck out behind him. Leaning back against the cupboard door her eyes were wide in shock. Zayn and Louis… Zouis…

Her mind whirled with all the possibilities when her mind set on one in particular

“What were they doing in th-” She grimaced at her own dirty mind and dismissed the idea then stood up and made her way to the bathroom pretending she saw nothing.

Just as she was about to close the bathroom door and let her towel fall to the ground she heard Harry approach 

“Looking good” He said slyly licking his lips then added a ‘reow’ on the end for emphasis before he disappeared in to his own room. She shook her head and laughed 

“That boy, he needs help” Stepping into the shower the hot water felt like it was burning against her freezing skin. It wasn’t a bad sensation, it tingled a little. After acouple of minutes she got used the temperature and began to sing “Respect” 

“What chu want!”  She sang loudly “Oooooh baby I’ve got it!”

“What you need! Oooooh! Do you know I’ve got it!” Her voice echoed around the shower as she massaged the shampoo into her hair. I’m so lucky she thought to herself smiling.

As Alyssa hopped out of the shower she brought her wrist up close to her face to inspect the now healing cuts spread across her wrists, she smiled a little before pushing bracelets over them. Droplets of water fell to the floor around her as she grabbed the razor blade; I won’t be needing you anymore. She thought as she threw it in the bin; it felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Alyssa was happy; she had everything she ever needed. Harry.

~

Closing the bed room door behind him, Harry rolled onto his bed; laying on his back he pulled a small velvet lined box from his jean pocket. Holding the box up to his face he opened it cautiously, and delicately pulled out a small silver ring with two small sapphire gems in the centre. Harry hadn’t seen it since Gemma died. She was the girl he gave it to; Harry always thought he’d never find a girl so he gave it to her knowing that he’d always be there for his sister. 

“Harry, my sweet boy,” Anne murmured tucking hair behind his ears

“Yes mummy?” Harry replied innocently. 

He was only 11 but Anne insisted on giving it to him ‘sooner than later’

“I have something for you cherry blossom, it’s very important and I need you to keep it safe for mummy.”

“But, you know I always loose things” He giggled wiping his nose.

“I trust you with this,” she smiled placing the small blue velvet box into his hands.

“Your father gave it to me,” Anne smiled reminiscing “One day, when you meet a girl, I want you to give this to her” She said as she opened the box. Harry gasped, it was so beautiful.

“Girls have cooties!” He whined scrunching up his face “Plus, I’ll never find a girl.” He added sadly. Watching his face drop Anne wrapped her arm around him 

“One day you will, and you’ll love her very much.” 

“How will I know?” He asked looking up at her

“You’ll know” She said kissing his forehead gently. 

Liam came bursting in disrupting is reverie

“When were you going to tell me?!” He stood at the end of the bed panting infuriated.

Harry sat up slowly with a confused look plastered on his face, still lost in the past. His dumbfounded expression seemed to annoy him more. 

“Don’t act stupid, why is she here?” He said waving his arm over towards the door

“Victoria isn’t allowed to stay? Yet she is!” He said venomously. Harry just sighed and crawled to the end of the bed then patted the space beside him. He knew Liam was upset, and it wasn’t about Victoria.

Instead of taking a seat Liam paced back and fourth,

“Why didn’t any one tell me Hazza?” He asked letting his anger melt into sadness

“Tell you what…” 

“You know exactly what! Why did I have to be the last to know! I thought we were like brothers, I thought we could tell each other anything.” Liam sat on the bed putting his face in his hands.

“I didn’t want you to know” Harry replied swallowing the lump in his throat as he watched his friends lip quiver.

“I could’ve helped” Liam sobbed. Harry didn’t have to look to see if he was crying, the tears were visible through his hiccuped words.

“No, you couldn’t. It’s not easy just to talk and say ‘Screw the world! I want to fucking die” 

“You want to die?” Liam said softly, now looking up at Harry with glassy blood shot eyes.

Sighing Harry pulled Liam into a hug “I didn’t want you to worry about me. You know how you get,” He laughed through his forming tears “Plus, at this place, I’m getting help.” 

They sat there for a while before Liam pulled back and wiped his nose

“C’mon, let’s go for dinner… Niall’s cooking” He grimaced then smiled. 

“Oh dear.” They laughed together standing up then giving each other another quick hug. 

Sorry guys, kind of a boring chapter! I'll make sure the next one is betterer!! 

Thanks for reading! You have no idea how much I appreciate it!

If you have any critisism or anything you think I should add or change, just comment or flick me a message! THANKS <3