The Weird And The Wonderful. [19]

[A/N] Okay I know it is late as usual but I've been trying to completely rewrite this story. But, that will take forever so in the meantime heres chapter nineteen O.o Whoa, were that far already and I still have so much more to write :D:D...Also I am not completely happy with this chapter, actually I am 100% not happy with it, but I had to put up something and I will be rewriting it any way, so enjoy :D

Thanks to sammyspirt11 for the trailor and thanks to you guys for reading this :P..

p.s check out the video on the side :P

p.p.s Let me know what you guys think will happen between Carmen and Julian...

Chapter Nineteen.

Recap;

Joey playfully ruffled my hair before pulling me back against his chest. I realized there was only one thing in the world that could make me feel better at that moment and that would be if Julian had been the one holding me.

"Joey get your god damn dirty hands off my girlfriend."

The voice broke through the happy daze. Pushing back from Joey I spun on my heel to see Julian awake and his eyes pegged on me. Ooohh, he didn't look happy and I guess I was about to hear the don't ever touch Kat conversation after all.

End;

----------------------------------------------------

The room was awkward and silent for a moment. Julian glared at Joey's hand on my shoulder and I could tell he wanted it to suddenly combust into flames. My big, strong, possessive man.

Shrugging off Joey's hand I walked to the edge of Julians bed. His eyes followed my every move until I sat down, being careful not to jostle any of the wires sticking out of his body.

"Your awake."

I whispered, my voice hitching slightly at the end of the sentence. I knew he would be alright, but I hadn't expected him to wake up so soon.

"Yeah, and what a great sight to open my eyes to."

Julian huffed although his eyes were soft as the rested on my face. With a small exasperated smile I reached out to touch his forehead, staring there I stroked my hand down his face, taking in every perfect line and curve of his features.

"Don't be so bitter, you know Joey's not my type."

At my words Julians face broke out into a wide smile. God, I thought, he was beautiful. 

"Hey!"

I heard the outraged voice of Joey somewhere behind me but I couldn't take my eyes from the miracle of a man in front of me.

"Does it hurt?"

I whispered, my voice barely above the sound of a pin dropping, but with the closeness we held I knew he would hear me.

Julian's face flashed from tired comfort to shock within seconds.

"I was shot?"

He whispered, his volume mirroring mine. Unable to answer him I merely nodded my head while my eyes flashed to his shoulder. How lucky he had been. How much worse the situation could have been. These were things to be thankful for.

"Were you scared?"

He spoke once again. I froze. Shouldn't I have been asking him that question? He was, after all, the one who could have lost his life. Simply shrugging my shoulders I tried to bypass the question, however the small tear that welled in the corner of my eye gave me away.

Julians face stopped being all hard lines and suddenly melted, almost like butter on a hot spoon.

"Kat..Baby."