The Weird And The Wonderful. [12]

[A/N] Okay well I didn't so as well with the other chapter as I would have hoped but I uploaded anyway, simply because there was alot more drama in this one :D

I really wanna know what you all think about the new situation, what do you think will happen with Kat and Julian. Do you think they will ever get together properly?

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN :D

I will upload sooner with the more votes and comments I get, just a heads up :D

Chapter thirteen.

As the day wore on I became more and more suspicious towards the boys' behavior. If I hadn't got a busted nose as proof I would have sworn that this morning never happened.

It's not like they were best friends, or even talking for that matter, they simply ignored one another. No death glares, no insults. I mean, I expected at least a bit of awkwardness, but there was nothing.

It was late and through the window I could see the sky darkening, I wondered what the two had spoke about when I had been asleep. Throughout the day I spoke to the two, each time I spoke about what happened in the diner they would brush me off, telling me I was far too paranoid for my own good.

Maybe it was true. I hoped it was, if Julian and Dean could get alone it would make my life a great deal easier.

I has just settled down on the couch to enjoy a night of blissful mind numbing TV, when Dean stood up.

"Well, I better go."

He smiled down at me from where he stood. 

"No! You can't go, it's dark outside and I think it's going to rain soon."

I protested. I didn't want him to leave, I would miss him as soon as the door closed.

He knew this. Leaning down to look into my eyes he gave me that smile that always made my stomach twist.

"Kat, we've gone through worse together. Remember when it snowed? We got through that didn't we?"

He whispered, his hand stroking my cheek affectionately. I was on the verge of tears and I had no idea why. 

"But, we were together then, you weren't by yourself."

I made another attempt to convince him to stay, however, he didn't seem to like the idea. Maybe his truce with Julian had been for my benefit only.

"I can take care of myself, Kat. It's you Im' worried about. Do me a favor and don't just in the middle of any more fist fights."

With this he chuckled slightly. 

"I can't promise that."

I laughed, I knew it was better for him to leave laughing then crying. With a deep sigh Dean planted a kiss on my cheek and left. Just like that. My stomach ached from missing him already and when I heard the from door close I winced.

I wondered where he would go? Would he go back to Jay's, maybe he had a job lined up and that's why he rushed off. I didn't know for sure, but I assumed that's the reason.

I remained on the couch for a while, staring blankly at the TV. Somewhere in the background I could hear Julian walking around inside his room, although I never once made a move to go see what he was doing. A few more moments passed before he came back out to the living room.

"Where's what's his name gone?"

He snapped, had Dean's presence been the reason why he was sulking in his room. I came to realize he done that a lot.