Chapter 9; Kaadara Sunrise

"Where's Leia?" Luke asked, after knocking on the downstairs bathroom door.

"Well," Shyma answered from the shower, "last I knew, she was on a date with Boba. But that was last night."

"What! Does Dad know where she is?"

"Dad had to go to work early."

Luke immediately ran to his bedroom and tried calling Leia. Then he realized it was early, and Leia sleeps in. So, he called Boba.

"Hey Luke, what's up?" Boba acted like it wasn't obvious.

"Where are you guys?" Luke said angrily.

"Calm down, we're just at Kaadara."

"Where?" Luke never heard of such place.

"It's a city on Naboo. I'll drop her off after breakfast." Boba promised.

After Luke ended the call, Boba strode down the beach to where Leia was sleeping. The calm waves beautifully reflected the sun's beams. Boba bent down next to Leia and tapped her shoulder. She quickly woke up and he helped her up.

"I think we should get some food before we leave." Boba whispered.

Leia didn't argue, instead she followed Boba to his ship. He sat down in the pilot seat and she sat in the chair next to him. Boba looked at Leia who was almost asleep. He decided not to wake her and skip Breakfast instead.

A few hundred miles away, Luke paced back and forth in living room. He didn't like the idea of his sister dating his best friend and couldn't wait until they arrived home. Luke suddenly heard a knock on the door. He ran towards it and pressed the button to the side, opening the door. Outside Boba stood with an arm around Leia. She looked like she was barely awake, so Luke helped Boba guide her to the couch in the living room. As soon as she lie down, she fell asleep.

"So, how was it?" Luke asked.

"Good," Boba replied.

"Good," Luke didn't know what to say.