Chapter 7; Naboo

"Shyma! Dad!" Luke yelled, "Leia! Wake up! We're here!"

Once they were all awake, the ship already landed on the foreign planet.

"Get your stuff together," Anakin said, "but don't worry about the beds."

Everyone was in a mad rush to pack up. Once everyone was packed, Leia
and Shyma quicky braided their hair and got dressed. Luke and his father
were looking at the world around him, in the cockpit.

"Dad, is that all plants?" Luke asked

"Yes. I forgot what this much plants looked like." Anakin answered.

"You've been here before?" Leia joined the conversation.

"I got married here." Anakin said thinking about Padme, "She wanted you
guy's to grow up here."

They were quiet, until the ramp dropped and the pilot walked in.

"Sir, we have arrived on Naboo. Your stay is ready."

They followed him outside. Luke and Leia had never seen anything like it.
Ahead of them, was a large lake, surrounded by green. Lots and lots of green.
They stared in awe, as a couple of stormtroopers grabbed the boxes, out of
their hands. All four of them stared at the lake, and the sunrise appearing in its'
reflection.

"Sir, we have successfully transported your belongings to your stay," The pilot said.

"Thank you. Where is our stay exactly?" Anakin asked.

"Right over here, sir." The pilot answered, pointing towards a large beautiful building.

Everyone's focus turned to the castle-like structure. Anakin remembered the building as he and his family walked towards it. Anakin treated Shyma like family, and she seemed like family. She had spent more time with Luke and Leia than he has. As Anakin thought of this, he realized he needed to spend more time with his children. Based on everyone's reaction to the lake, he should probably take them on more vacations.

"Dad," Leia said softly, "is this where Mom wanted us to live?"

"Yes," Anakin recalled, "we planned it all out. You and Luke were going to go to the biggest school on the planet. Which is just across this lake, that way you could take a boat."

"We can still go there," Luke said, looking at the school his father was referring to. "How could you pay for that, though?"

"Oh that, I could buy that school easily." Anakin said, laughing, which sounded really weird through his mask.

Once they got to the water, some stormtroopers prepared them a ride across. As soon as they arrived, Anakin gave them a tour of their new house, for he remembered every step of the way. But he was the most excited, to show Leia her new bedroom. Anakin had Shyma show Luke his room, then he walked up a massive staircase with his daughter behind him. As they passed through the hallways, Leia began to wonder why her father wanted to show her to her room, and not Luke?

They finally entered through a white automatic door, and Leia immediately fell in love with the room. Across the room was a small, white deck with fence around it. The room had pretty teal painted walls, and a white fireplace to the left. To the right was a large bed with a white comforter on top of it. Leia walked towards the fireplace, staring at the painting above it.

"Your mother had that painted for you." Anakin said softly, "It's of the house."

Leia reached out and gave her father a hug. "It's beautiful, I love it. I love this room."

"We thought you would."