Chapter 3; Six Years Later

"Dad! Dad! Dad, wake up! Dad!"

"What is it Luke?" Vader complained.

"Today's my Birthday party! I turned seven yesterday!" Luke said happily.

"Well, it's also your siste- speak of the devil, good morning Leia." Vader said.

Leia enters the room wearing a yellow dress. "How do I look?" She twirls happily.

"Beautiful, sweetie." Vader faces Luke, "Will you please get dressed. We don't need the
guests showing up, to you in your pajamas."

The kids laughed, imagining what would happen. Luke ran down the hall, to get to his bedroom.

"Dad, why do I have to share a bedroom, with Luke?" Leia asked her father for the a millionth time.

"I already told you, sweetie. We would need to build a whole new room, which would take forever."
Vader hasn't yet told her that he already started. "I wonder what you guys will get for presents." He said to
cheer her up.

As she skipped out of the room, Shyma entered. She was wearing a long blue dress, with white heels.

"I baked two cakes, one chocolate and one red velvet, their favorites." Shyma said smiling.

"I bet they're going to be delicious." Vader grinned.

There was a low knock at the door of the living quarters, and both Luke and Leia went running to open it.
Expecting guests, Luke opened the door with the press of a button. Both Leia and Luke closed the door,
and ran to their father when they saw a young boy that reminded them of someone.

"Daddy, did that bounty hunter have a son?" Leia asked Vader.

"The one you told us about." Luke stuttered.

"I think so, why?" Vader questioned.

"This boy, he really looks like him." Leia shook in fear as she pointed towards the door

"I'll go check it out. Stay here." He ordered.

Vader walked to the door and pressed the button making a Kaminoan, named Taun We, and a young boy become
visible. He looked around 10 years old and had black hair and brown eyes, similar to that of Jango Fett's.

"Hello, I heard about the party." Taun spoke softly, "Boba, here wanted to meet your children, and what better
time, than their birthday party?"

"Boba, as in Boba Fett?" Vader didn't wait for an answer, "Well, I guess he can stay. You can pick him up anytime."

"Thank you, Darth Vader." Boba said

Boba walked to Luke and Leia's room. Meanwhile, Luke strode towards his father and asked who Darth Vader is.

Shyma watched intently as Vader said, "Darth Vader is a name that I go by."

"Why does it sound so scary?" Luke asked, confused.

"You know what, that would make a good bedtime story. I'll tell you tonight. Okay?"

Luke nodded and ran off to play with Leia and Boba.