Chapter 7

Old Money

Marina

I had a dream about Lana. She took off my robe and went over all the bruises I had, healing them. She was so gentle, so kind. I didn't want it to end. She kisses me afterwards. When I opened my eyes, I wasn't were I was a second before.

Looking up, I see a very peaceful looking Lana sleeping against the door. I feel her fingers move slightly. Now realizing that they are in my hair. She must of been massing with it, that is probably a reason why I dreamt what I did.

She then moves her head, and a second later, she makes eye contact with me. She closes her eyes and places a hand on her heart.

"Holy Fuck!" She exclaims in a normal voice. closing her eyes, her head falls back onto the back of the seat.

"I'm sorry! I just woke up...." I see Lana smile. But I can tell from the expression in her eyes I really scared her.

It's fine. I just wasn't expecting you to be awake." I smile like an idiot back up at her. Her facial expression softens even more. I lay the back of my head back onto her lap. I feel it land on her crotch.

Great.

"What were you dreaming about?" I blush. You. I was dreaming about us.

No Marina. There is no us.

I blush even harder at that thought. I cover my face with my hands and instinctively cower into her lower stomach.

"Was it that kind of dream? I quickly nod my head. It is just so embarrassing. She may or even me into girls. I did t know I was until I met Lana.

"Marina?" I look back up at Lana. The embarrassed smile stays firmly glued onto my face. I bring my bottom lip between my teeth. Lana suddenly leans in.

Is she going to kiss me!

I close my eyes and when I feel her lips, I tense. Then I realize that she kissed my forehead, so I quickly relaxe.

Lana barely leaves room between our noses when she disconnects her lips from my forehead. I want Lana to kiss me so bad it hurts. Her soft lips start to haunt me. I want her to so bad. But she is frickin married. I am the one in an unhealthy relationship. Well, that I know of. I have barely known her over twelve hours. I quickly take one look at her tempting pink lips. Then she starts to lean in. Her lips gently touch mine, the electrical flow I felt when we first met finish the broken circuit.

I gently place a hand on her cheek. I feel

Flushed just from the contact. I feel the kiss isn't full of want and lust, but full of gentleness and maybe, love?

We keep it that way. The kiss stays slow and gentle. I have always loved gentle and soft touches and kisses. Jack is just to rough.

We pull apart. Making eye contact, I feel my face full with more color again as I blush, and so does Lana's

"Wow..." I whisper into the comfortable silence of the car.

"Wow.." Lana repeats back. That kiss was the best kiss I have ever had. I don't have much to go on, Jack has my first everything basically.

My recent dream comes to mind. How gentle and loving Lana was and she caressed my fragile body. How she made me feel like I had never before.

"Take me to a motel.." Lana's eyes fill with mischief. She lifts my upper body up onto her lap. She wraps her arms around my small waist. I circle my arms around her neck. I lean my forehead against hers. Closing my eyes, I sigh in content. Suddenly, Lana lifts me off of her lap and exits the car. I sit there In surprise and try to comprehend what just happened. Lana then opens the drivers side door and jumps in. We are on the road headed towards a motel, I assume.

Minutes later, at around four am, we come up towards an older motel, one fashioned for the 60's almost. She opens my door and picks me up bridal style. Placing me on the hood of her small car, she motions for me to get on her back. So I do. We walk into the main office. A bored man in his early twenties looks up surprised at us. I don't think he was expecting two women to come in at four am.

We get a room and he gives us our key. I am still on Lana's back as she heads towards the room. Unlocking it, she opens it to see a queen size bed against the right wall. She is quick to shut the door and toss me onto the bed. Looking around for a split second, I smell the room. It honestly reminds me of some Old Money I have. The both of us, or situations, remind me of Old Money. Which gives me comfort.

Lana sheds her jacket and shoes quicker than I can comprehend in my tired and eager state. She is quick to crawl up on top of me. Placing both hands on her face, she kisses me eagerly. I go with it. Feeling very turned on since her knee is against my core. She suddenly slows it down, I don't know why, but I am grateful.

"I want to remember this moment," Lana starts," and I have a feeling you want to be heard and take things slow. So that's what I am going to do." Lana announces in a hushed tone. My heart starts to melt.

Hooking up with strangers may be considered a one night stand. I would, no, I will run to her. I have a feeling that Lana isn't a one night stand, but my new love.

_________________________________________________________________________________
I'm so sorry I haven't posted in like two weeks!! I have been so busy with school and shit.

I hope you enjoyed and please comment any errors you notice. It helps me a ton!

Love you!
-R