Chapter 17: Him

I'M WRITING AS FAST AS I CAN I'M GOING IN TWO HOURS I CAM HIME EARLY I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE SOONER

SOC is Haunted by Kelly Clarkson

~Rebecca~

Natalie's POV

I opened my eyes but otherwise didn't move. My eyes were only half open as I looked around. Still no Myrnin. Good. Now I can get out of wherever I am. I pushed the quilt back and stood up, looking for my shoes. I found them under the bed and quickly slipped them on. I stood up too quickly and swayed unsteadily. I quickly sat down and put my head in my hands, kneading my forehead and eyes before I stood up again. I walked quietly over to the door and tugged on the knob. It turned in my hand, and I was surprised. I expected the door to be locked. I didn't waste any time debating that though. I pulled the door open silently and peeked out. Nothing in sight. I was in a corridor, with lots of fancy paintings and fluffy carpets, and I realised the floor and walls were made of stone. There were multiple doors in the hallway, and there was one directly ahead of me. I took a shaky breath and padded as quietly as I could towards it, praying none of the other doors would open.

They didn't, and when I reached the door I pulled on it, and it opened.

To reveal a room with a large bed in it. There were multiple wardrobes and dressers, and sitting on the bed, was a vampire.

I caught my breath and froze. He was lying on the bed flat on his back. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and he was resting his head on his arms folded behind his head. His eyes were closed, but he turned his head to me when the door opened. "Ah, good, I was getting hungry." Was all he said before his blood red eyes opened and he lunged at me. I screamed and tried slamming the door closed, but he grabbed a fistful of my clothes and yanked me forward, the door slammed closed behind me and I was shoved against it.

I kept screaming, but he punched me in the stomach and all the breath whooshed out of me and I doubled over, choking for oxygen. He grabbed my hair and yanked my head up. I cried out breathlessly as he tugged harder on my hair. Pain flared in my roots, and I batted at his chest as if that would do any good. It didn't. But I saw that there was a collar around his neck and wrists, with broken links attached to them. My eyes widened, and as soon as I got my breath back I tried screaming again, but he punched me again and slapped me across the face, sending me flying. "Be quiet peasant girl!" he snapped, stalking over to me. I scrambled back, feeling dizzy because I had hit my head off a corner of one of the dressers. He chuckled and grabbed my hair again, yanking me to a standing position. I cried, struggling to get out of his iron grip. Oh god that hurt. He smirked and pushed me against a wall.

"Oh hush child, I need to feed, and you were sent to me to be eaten. Stop struggling!" he growled.

He started peppering kisses up my neck, occasionally licking it. When he got to the largest vein in my neck, he started licking it like a lollipop.

I whimpered and pressed my hands against his chest, trying to push him away. I saw my chance and took it. "HELP! HELP ME!" I screamed as loud as I could. He slapped me and snarled, then threw my across the room again. Then, he climbed on top of me. "You shouldn't have done that," he whispered into my ear, and ice spread into my veins. Fear.

Then suddenly, the door flew open and I heard a snarl before he flew off me, crashing into a wall. I looked up and froze when I saw the vampire with brown eyes standing in front of me, hissing at the other vampire. I whimpered and curled into a ball, squeezed my eyes shut and tucking my head into my knees, trying make myself as small as possible.

Justin, the voice whispered.

"What in gods name Justin?" the other vampire roared, and my eyes snapped open. Justin?

"I should be asking you the same Damien!" The other vampire- Justin- roared, and I starter sobbing quietly, tears rolling down my cheeks. "I'm having dinner!" The other vampire snapped, standing up and brushing himself off. He came towards me and Justin hissed, backing up to stand directly in front of me. "You shall not touch her!" he spat, his voice full of venom. Damien? stopped and raised his eyebrows. "First, you chain me up, then you deprive me of my feeding rights?!" he hissed, circling like the predator he was. Justin kept pace with him, blocking me.

"She was sent to me!" Damien roared, and charged. Justin roared as well, and hit him head on. They crashed into a dresser, and rolled, clawing and snapping at each other.

"She. Was. NOT. SENT. TO. YOU!" Justin roared, and Damien howled suddenly. I looked up to see him kneeling in front of Justin, clawing at his head, holding it and rocking back and fourth in agony. My eyes were wide and horrified, and suddenly five other blurs entered the room.

I crawled under the bed, trying to hide myself. I could see everything that was going on. Three male and female vampires stood in the room. A middle aged vampire had Damien from behind, arms locked in an iron grip around him as he thrashed wildly. I saw Myrnin standing there, his hands clasped behind his back as he observed the scene unfolding in front of him. He was frowning.

"Where did she go Justin?" one of the women asked. She had curly brown hair and electric blue eyes. "I don't know! I was too busy saving her from being eaten!" he snapped. A blonde haired woman stepped forward, putting her hand on his shoulder. "Calm down Justin, Damien will be dealt with."

"Why do you care about that human anyway? She isn't of any use, only for meals!" The brunette snapped. Justin's eyes turned red and he snarled venomously at her, his fangs flashing down. Deadly sharp and long. Emphasis on deadly.

"Don't dare say that!" he roared, taking a step towards her. The blonde haired woman stepped in front of him, blocking the two. "Krysten, stop agitating him! Be silent!" she snapped. Then she turned back to Justin. "But I have to agree with her, why do you care about Natalie so much?" my eyes widened and my heartbeat sped up. I hope the vampires couldn't hear it. How did they know my name? Justin looked away and shrugged. He made it look like a foreign gesture. A male vampire stepped forward, he looked like he was in his late forties. "We should look for Natalie." he said.

"No need," a voice said, and the bed suddenly lifted. I whimpered and looked up. A woman looked down at me. She looked like ice. No joke. Her hair was white, but she looked not a day older than 25. Her eyes were a pale grey, and she looked authoritative. She silently looked at me and held a hand out to me. "Come, little one. Let's get you some beverages and get you cleaned up." I should have been afraid, but I wasn't for some reason. I hesitated, looking at her hand, and then I took it. Her hands were ice cold, but almost instantly a warmth enveloped me, drowning the cold out. I felt safe. She wouldn't hurt me. She wouldn't let anyone touch me. She smiled, and pulled me up. She put the bed back down, and I realised she wasn't much taller than I was. I saw Damien glaring at me with blood red eyes, and I shrank back, my heart pounding. "Damien! Oliver, Gerald, take him out, and do something about his restraints! Myrnin, you assured me those chains were stronger than him, that he wouldn't be able to break them!" The woman said, and as the two men dragged Damien off, Myrnin shrugged. "He must have found a weak link in them," he said casually.

The woman sighed, and I realised Justin was coming towards us. I shrank back behind the woman and she noticed Justin. She stepped in front of me. "Give the poor girl time to recover Justin, do not crowd her," she said, and Justin slowed but didn't stop. He raised his eyebrows. "I'm not going to hurt her!" he snapped, and reached a hand out to me. She hissed and batted his hand away. He glared at her, his eyes turning crimson. I whimpered and he realised what he was doing and his eyes went back to brown.

He looked at me. "Natalie," he said quietly. I let go of the woman's hand and stepped out from behind her.

"Justin," I replied.

*****************************************

QUICK UPDATE SO SORRY NOT MUCH TIME MY DADS COMING SOON

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

~Rebecca~