Chapter 7: Learning the Alphabet

Natalie opened her eyes and yelped when a sudden icy voice hissed in her head. 'A is for Attack, you know we will.'

Justin Bieberan leaned over to grab his laptop and froze when an unnerving voice whispered in his head. 'B is for blood, so much will be spilt.'

Natalie sat up, clutching her bedspread tightly in her fists, and whimpered when the same voice came again. 'C is for Cursed, your family has always been.'

Justin turned around, looking for whoever had trespassed into his room without his consent when he heard the same voice again. 'D is for danger, you've always been surrounded by it. You ARE danger.' "SILENCE!" He shouted, clapping his hands over his ears.

Natalie pressed her hands over her ears hard, trying to block that cold voice out, but it didn't work. 'E is for everlasting, we will NEVER leave!'

Justin curled up, beginning to feel frightened. He wanted to go to Cynthia, but he was frozen. 'F is for fear, we live in it, we FEED from it!'

Natalie whimpered and pressed her hands harder over her ears. 'G is for Ghouls, some call us, but they are wrong.'

Justin began to feel angry, his eyes slowly going red and black. 'H is for horror, you've lived through it; we ARE horror.'

Natalie was beyond petrified by now. No one was in her room with her. 'I is for insistent. We will NEVER stop.'

Justin clenched his teeth. 'J is for Justin Bieberan, the body in which we thrive in, creating chaos wherever he goes, he will NEVER love or be loved.'

Natalie gasped in horror when she heard the voice again. 'K is for KILL. We will KILL YOU, KILL YOU, KILL YOU!'

Justin bared his fangs and hissed like a snake. 'L is for Lust, we CRAVE for Her blood.'

A tear fell from Natalie's eye. 'M is for murder, you will soon see, living life isn't for thee.'

But Justin and Natalie heard the voice at the same time, saying the same thing. 'N is for Natalie, soon we will take, her heart will be torn, her body will quake.' Natalie started crying and Justin went extremely pale, paler than he normally was.

Natalie moaned when the voice came again, lashing out at her. 'O is for obvious, soon you will see, that we are much more powerful and the one with G.'

Justin's eyes widened. 'P is for PAIN! YOU WILL NOT IGNORE US!' Justin yelled as pain arched through him like electricity, burning him and knocking him to the ground.

Natalie started crying. 'Q is for quiet, we have been this for too long!'

Justin's eyes were now blood red, his fangs extended. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" He and Natalie screamed at the same time. 'R is for ripped, Her throat and body will be!'

Natalie clutched her head, rocking back and forwards now. 'S is for slashed, you soon will be!'

Justin hissed and gripped his hair, stumbling about and knocking things over. 'T is for terror, oh yes we will bring!!'

Natalie grabbed a pillow and pressed it over her ears. "STOP! STOP IT! LEAVE ME ALONE!" She screamed as the voice came again, but it drowned her out, seeming to answer her. 'U is for unstoppable, we will never cease.'

Justin clawed at his face, and he heard the voice stop hissing and a new, demonic voice came that scared the shit out of both of them. 'V is for vampire, Justin is the monster under your bed and Natalie is the frightened girl hiding in the closet.'

"Justin?" Natalie gasped, now lying on the floor, drenched in sweat. 'W is for whimper, you will do so!'

"N-Natalie!" Justin croaked, lying on his bed, well his upper torso anyway, his arms bent up so his forearms were level with his head. 'X is for xysyl, the evil in Dhutcil.'

Natalie's heart was pounding, she was so scared. When would this torture end? 'Y is for yells, His past was filled with them.'

The two beings began to merge, copying what the other did without knowing it or seeing each other. They twisted off their beds and kneeled on their knees and arms, panting as another wave of pain shot through them when the voice spoke again. 'Z is for Zuldoch. We are the Zuldoch. We are evil. Fear us. Obey us.'

And with that, the voice stopped. Justin lunged for his cooler, but collapsed, reaching for the cooler but not being able to. He panted and whined. Natalie crawled to her en suite and vomited violently, shaking and trembling. Her skin was clammy but felt as if it was on fire. "J-J-Justin," she whispered at the sane time Justin whispered "Natalieee!" Then, Justin reached the cooler and yanked it open, downing the blood. Natalie had stood by then, but gagged and vomited again, and was horrified to see blood.