Chapter 13: Alone

SOC is 25 To Life by Eminem guys you HAVE to listen to it, it really sets the atmosphere off!!!! :) BTW IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END!!!!

~Rebecca~

Natalie's POV

I kicked and screamed as I was dragged up. "No!" I cried, writhing in his grip. "No, please! Please!" All he did was laugh. He slammed me against a tree, and I yelped in pain, and started crying again.

"P-please!" I begged. "Please, I'll do anything!" He just smirked. Suddenly I was angry. "Why me?" I spat. His smirk disappeared and he frowned, his eyebrows creasing. "What?" he had a deep voice, with an accent that sounded... old. "Why me? Why did you have to come after me? Why can't you leave me alone? Why did you kill Fawn?" He didn't answer, just looked at me. "Why?" I started getting louder. He remained silent. "Why?!" I shouted. He just looked at me. Tears spilt out over my lids and made tracks in my dirty cheeks. "WHY, goddammit, WHY?!" I shouted loudly. I slapped his cheek, hard, and that's when he snapped.

He slammed me against another tree, ignoring my cries of pain. His eyes, oh god, hos eyes were black, with red shimmering behind them. He hissed, his fangs growing, making him even more terrifying. "Shut up." he shouted, making me flinch. He got in my face. "Just shut up!" I shied away from him, whimpering; my anger long gone. "Please, just tell me why," I whispered. I needed to know. He growled, pressing his body against mine. He was strong, I could feel his muscles, but he was ice cold. I need to get out of this, fast! God, if I knew his name, maybe I could distract him. I thought frantically. Then something weird happened. He looked up at me, and he licked his lips, looking at mine. "Kiss me," he said huskily, and started leaning forward. "What no! Why the hell would I kiss you? You're going to kill me! No!" I snapped, jerking away. He growled, grabbing my hair and yanking my head back into place. He slammed his lips onto mine, and I thrashed wildly. You should never let a vampire kiss you if you were human. They... fill you up with something, possessing you. "Shh," he whispered, but I kept struggling. I finally wriggled away. I glared at him, and he just smirked at me with that annoying smile. He leaned forward for another kiss. I acted quickly and looked to the right, and his cold lips made contact with my cheek. He chuckled. "So it's going to be like that then."

He suddenly shook his head violently, snarling. I shrank back. He glared down at me, making me feel about ten centimeters tall. He gripped my wrists harshly in one hand and grabbed a fistful of my hair. He leaned forward, and whispered into my ear, "You shouldn't have slapped me, you bitch!" And he threw me. Literally threw me. I screamed as I crashed into a tree, hitting my head hard on something. I saw the world start to go black, but forced myself to stay awake.

He stalked over to me. "No," I moaned weakly. "Please, don't!" He ignored this, kneeling down to stare into my terrified eyes. He smirked, pulling me up by the hair. I cried out weakly, struggling. "Hmm, you're a stubborn one!" he said, tilting his head to the side, studying me. He picked me up and pushed me against another tree, roughly, and I almost fell. He grabbed my forearms and yanked me up. He buried his head in my neck, and started licking it. I whimpered trying to pull away, but he held on. I felt two sharp things press onto my skin, and I moaned, thrashing. "Please stop." I begged weakly. He only chuckled.

Justin.

The voice whispered his name again, and I understood. "JUSTIN!" I screamed. "JUSTIN HELP ME!" The vampire flinched and pulled away in surprise, and I kicked him in his vamphood (I don't call vampires men or women, so I call their 'special places' vamphood) and he yelled breathlessly. He fell to his knees and I kicked him in the face, hard. He fell back, and I shot off, running again.

*Long time later*

I saw light, and I raced towards it. Yes! The police cruiser! I threw myself in it, and thank god, the keys were still in the ignition. I turned it frantically, but it stalled. My heart somehow sped up even more; if I didn't calm myself down soon I was sure I was going to have a heart attack. I twisted the key again and again, but it kept stalling. I glanced up and I nearly had the heart attack. The vampire was leaning on the hood, hands splayed across it. I screamed, and slammed down hard on the ignition. The needle shot into red, and the car roared to life. I reversed, and didn't bother stopping. I just sped into the road, and I shot down it. I had to press my lips together to keep from sobbing.

Ralph/Justin's POV

I jerked in surprise as she screamed. "JUSTIN!" She screamed, and inside me, I felt Justin wake up. Dammit! He was supposed to be asleep while I hunted! 'RALPH WHAT THE FUCK?!' He screamed, enraged. 'Go back to sleep!' I hissed back. He started fighting. No! 'Stop!! She is mine!' I snapped. He snarled, and won.

Justin's POV

I jerked away from Natalie and she kicked me in my manhood, hard. I groaned and fell to my knees. She kicked me in the face and I fell back, clutching my jaw. She jumped over me and raced away. Ralph was fighting desperately inside me, trying to get back into control, but I wasn't letting in. 'GO AWAY RALPH! LEAVE ME ALONE!' I screamed at him. He hissed in reply, and suddenly I felt a searing agony stab me in the head, and I fell again, screaming. My god, the pain! I writhed and screamed, clutching my head. That evil voice I had heard before I knew something was wrong with Natalie spoke again. 'No,' it rasped. 'We're in control now!' And I lost. I had no control anymore. And I couldn't do anything about it. They were going to kill Natalie; and they were going to make me do it. But I realised something important. I-

Don't listen to him. He's weak, he's a waste of space. Natalie is ours. She will die.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I took so long!! :( But my school's started up again, and my cel and are in a few weeks. On Monday I have to start revising, so I doubt I'll be able to update :( I get my iPod at eight when my exams are up, but I really need to revise so I'm really sorry if I don't update after Monday. I'll try to do one tomorrow to make up for it, but after that, In The Shadows will be on hold, but only for a short time. I'm really sorry and I hope you guys can forgive me :(((((

Vote!!
Fan!!
Comment!!

~Rebecca~