Chapter Fourteen

Today is Elena's first birthday and she is as happy as can be. Tanner is happy as well. I wanted to do something special for our little girl's birthday. I decided to have her birthday at the beach. This would be her first beach trip. We packed a week's worth of clothes and got in the car. I put Elena in her carseat and then we drove off. 

It took approximately 4 hours to arrive at the beach. We got to the hotel and checked in. We walked to our room and it was amazing. We bought a suite cause it had a crib for Elena. After we unpacked some things we decided to head down to the beach. Elena stuck her toes in the sand for the very first time and she was so happy. 

We walked to the edge of the water and I placed her in the water. She splashed around like she was having the time of her life. She squealed a lot, but it made her happy. As long as she was happy, we were happy. She had the cutest outfit on that I got from The Children's Place. 

I couldn't believe that it was my baby girl's first birthday. We bought her a little cake that she stuck her nose in and got all messy. She was having fun playing with her cake. We had so much fun for her birthday. She learned how to walk that night and I couldn't be happier. Tanner actually cried tears of joy cause our little baby was growing up. 

The next day, we decided to go to the pool to teach Elena how to swim. We bought her a really cute bathing suit and cute floaties. Tanner got into the pool while I stayed and tanned for a little bit. After I finished tanning, I got into the pool to join Tanner and Elena. He looked so handsome in his swimming trunks. He stood Elena on the side of the pool trying to get her to jump. She was scared at first, but then she got over it and jumped.

She was giggling and laughing. Tanner laughed and it was so sexy. I swam behind him and kissed him from behind. He almost tried to make a move on me but I told him to wait until we got back to the hotel room. 

Ever since we got together, we have always wanted to have sex on the beach, but we couldn't this time because we had Elena. 

We got back to the room and waited for Elena to fall asleep. As soon as she fell asleep we made out. I felt so happy. He touched me and he took my panties off. He got inside me and it felt good. We had to be quiet to not wake up Elena. 

The next morning, I woke up and felt pretty great. I rolled over and kissed my husband good morning and then he wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my forehead and I felt safe and protected in his big strong arms. We woke up to the sound of Elena crying, it's time for her breakfast.