Chapter 14

The Game 14

School how I hated it. I sat next to Ekkia under our tree in the quadrangle waiting for Ryan to make an appearance. The bell for home group went before he showed up so we went our separate ways. The day went as usual until the lesson before lunch which was science with mr Magarey, a nice and pretty funny teacher in his thirties. I had this lesson with Ekkia and Ryan usually I sat in the middle but today Ryan sat well away from us. The lesson went normal until the end and as every one filed out to leave I remembered I forgot to hand in my assignment. So I stayed behind with Ekkia, as soon as the door has closed and the last student filed out Ryan attacked.

"What is your problem?!" I screeched at him dodging his blade. Ekkia was digging around in her bag for her arrow but gave up and started throwing fire at him instead. Probably not the safest thing to do in a science lab but we were to angry to care.

"I told you, you were my enemy" he snarled back

Mr Magarey was standing stunned at his desk watching us fight. I finally managed to get enough time to get my sword out and by this time Ekkia had started using telekinesis instead of fire. Objects were flying everywhere and I got the idea to use necromancy, the dark shadows flew at Ryan but he just dodged and as quick as lightning left the classroom.

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!!" screamed Mr Magarey. I froze I hated screaming and getting in trouble.

"I'm so so sorry" I whispered handing him my assignment.

"Oh my god" Ekkia whispered surveying the mess and using telekinesis to put everything back in its rightful position.

"See nothing damaged" I smiled reassuringly.

"I'm going insane" he said and promptly fainted.

"That's one way to solve that problem" Ekkia laughed and I cracked a smile. The rest of the day continued on as normal until the last bell rang.