Chapter 12

AGAIN THIS IS MORE OF A FILLER CHAPTER NECESSARY FOR THE STORY. THANKS XOXO

I open my eyes, it's morning my cat, Salem lays on my chest. I rub my face into her soft warm fur. She is black except for a white chest, white paws and a white streak on her nose. Bruiser is sleeping on the floor and my other cat Mischief is sleeping on the end of the bed. He is completely white with a few black patches on his body. I hear my sheep Oscar baaing outside so I gently push Salem off and grab some clothes; a long sleeved, creme coloured skull top, a white jumper with a cross on it and a pair of black leggings. I creaked open my door to be greeted by our other two dogs, Cerberus a Maltese shitzu x poodle and a pug called Princess. I pushed them away with my foot and went into the house. My sister Charlotte was sitting at the table eating cereal.

"Hey look the bitch is back" she sneered at me

"Cow" I hissed at her. The sight of her filled me with hate she was three years younger than me but she was a complete bitch to me and others. She made a face and I shut the bathroom door and had my shower. I loved showers and could spend hours in them but it was already 9:00am and Ekkia was due at 11:00am. I started to think about what had happened last night and anger filled me no not anger, hurt. I felt hurt that Ryan could do a thing like this. I got out, got dressed and blow dried my hair, but I felt bored with my hair so I grabbed out some blue and purple dye. I died my fringe purple, had blue streaks throughout it and dyed my ends blue. Again I washed it out, blow dried it and put it up in a kind of bun. I liked it. After that I put a small bit of mascara on and some brown eyeliner. I walked out to find my sister making pancakes well when I say making I mean burning. Pushing her away I finished making pancakes just in time for a knock at the door. Charlotte ran to it before I could do anything and opened it.

"Oh it's you" I heard her mutter.

Ekkia burst into the kitchen looking like a goddess and hugged me.

"Hey Iz" she cried "wow look at your hair!"

"Thanks" I laughed "pancakes?"

She nodded and I grabbed her a plate, then a bottle of maple syrup, Lemmon juice and some sugar. Charlotte came in glaring at us with hate filled eyes.

"I'm going out" she spat and left before I could say anything. Ekkia gave me the what was that about look and I just shrugged. I had to tell Ekkia about Ryan and now seemed like the best time.

"Ekkia, Ryan attacked me last night. He's on Grimwood's side" I blurted out

"Ryan? Our Ryan?" She asked looking shocked. I nodded and her face twisted into one of anger and shock.

"What the...? How? Do we tell Fletcher and Jackson" she asked

"No I don't think we should" I replied "They're coming over next anyway" suddenly there was a knock on the door. Salem wrapped around my legs and I opened the door. Fletcher and Jackson stood on the other side.

"Hey" I greeted them, happy to see them.

"Hey" Fletcher said smiling "you look cute today"

I couldn't help but blush at his words as I beckoned them into the house. We walked into the kitchen where Ekkia was chowing down on pancakes. She looked up and I saw her eyes light up when she saw Jackson.

"Pancakes?" I asked and they both nodded so I got another two plates and everybody started feasting. After I has finished eating I still had chores to do which included feeding Oscar.

"I gotta go feed the sheep" I told them all and immediately Fletcher stood up.

"Let me help you" he said and I nodded glad at the help. The hay bales were really heavy and I always struggled plus Oscar could get really boisterous. We went outside to be greeted by the dogs and Mischief who rubbed against me and rolled over so I could pat his tummy. We went to Oscars pen and Fletcher grabbed a hay bale while I patted Oscar. Once that chore was done Fletcher grabbed my hand.

"Umm..would you like to go out Monday night? I know it's the first day back at school but...." He asked for once shy.

"Of course" I giggled I knew the answer already.

"Ok cool" he let out a long breath " I'll pick you up from here at 5:00pm"

I nodded and together we walked back to the house.