11

Louis’s POV

“I’m too nervous!” I cried, pacing up and down the backstage area. It was almost time for my performance and I just couldn’t go on.

“It’s okay,” Liam ensured me, patting my back. Was he right? When I was nervous, anything happened.

“Louis, you’re on!” I heard Simon call me as I walked past Liam. This was it, anything could happen and there was no turning back.

As I started to sing, I scanned the room to see if Katy was there. She was in the middle with two of her friends, Jade and Lacey I think. I winked at her and she smiled back. She looked so beautiful tonight. The spotlights beamed down on me and as the song ended, everyone applauded me.

I smiled, bowing down and walked off the stage after thanking my audience.

“Dude, you were amazing!” Niall congratulated me. The other boys congratulated me too except for Harry.

“Where is Harry?” I asked, checking if he was here.

“He had to go, but he told me to congratulate you,”

“Oh okay,”

I walked into the backstage area where Katy was sitting on one of the chairs, smiling from ear to ear.

“What’s up beautiful?” I asked hugging her. I pulled her into a deep kiss before realising that Simon, the boys and Katy’s friends were watching her.

“Right okay,”

“I’m proud of you baby,” she smiled, kissing me on the cheek. We sat down and talked for a bit before Simon dragged me and the boys off.

“I best be going,” I told her, kissing her briefly.

“Bye, miss you already,” she cried. I watched her walk off with her friends as Simon whisked me and the boys away.

“What are the plans for tomorrow then?” Liam asked, sipping a bottle of Lucozade.

“A small gig in Nashville, we’ll fly tonight immediately and return after the gig.” Simon told us. Nashville? That was in America and besides; I hadn’t really wanted to return there in the first place.

“What’s wrong Louis?” Simon asked, concerned.

“Nothing,” I stuttered.

“Come on, there is something wrong,” Niall said. Truth was, my ex girlfriend now lived in Nashville after she moved from Doncaster and if the press caught wind of it then they do whatever they could to split me and Katy up.

“It’s fine, honest,” I insisted. The boys turned their attention to Simon who was getting his private jet ready to fly us.

“Ready boys?” He asked, asking the crew to let the stairs down so we could get inside.

“Born ready!” Harry answered behind us.

“Harry?” Niall asked shocked.

“I came ten minutes ago,” he answered the question we were all asking ourselves.

We walked into the jet as Simon blasted a familiar song on the stereo. Gotta Be You.

Sorry if this chapter was short, next chapter will be long, promise and if I break that promise then shoot me! We are getting to the main point of the story now and the heart breaking bit!

:]