7 + 8 combined

Hey guys, I decided to combine both chapters into one because Delenna emailed me saying that she wanted me to do that for her so I did so it's not confusing for you.

Katy’s P.O.V

“Hey babe,” I heard someone whisper gently in my ear. They brushed the hair out of my face and spun me around, who the heck was it? It wasn’t Louis was it? I pondered for a moment and decided to look at the face.

Tom Marlin, my ex boyfriend who left Surrey like a year ago. I was in shock and despair, why did he come back? I thought it was someone who I actually needed to see, not a wasteful bastard.

He looked at my face and gently kissed me on the lips for a mere second before smiling. I wiped my lips and slapped his cheek hard so it bled or something.

“What’s wrong?” He asked innocently, letting me go in the pouring rain. I scanned his body language, he wants revenge and I knew it. I pulled away from his grip and decided to walk away as fast as possible but I also kept a look out for Louis who was picking me up tonight. I pulled my tank top up and made sure I looked good for our mysterious date. My phone rang as I walked to the tennis court.

“Hey,” I heard Louis say as I pressed answer. I loved his voice; it made me feel good and safe. I smiled sweetly and longed to see him.

“I’m outside the school, I can’t see you though,” He cried. He must have parked in the car park so I picked my bag up and made a dash for it in the slippery rain. The rain was so slippery because my shoes, which were black flats couldn’t handle the rain and so I slipped in the mud and my body had no strength to pull myself up so I gritted my teeth and hoped for the best.

Ten minutes later and my phone buzzed, signalling that Louis was impatient. I stood up and pressed answer on my phone.

“Where are you?” He shouted in rage, I could tell he had to go back for something. He was Louis Tomlinson, he was in high demand so why did he only want me?

“I fell, I’m coming though.” I replied, sighing deeply as I could hear Louis breathing intensively.

“What? No I’m coming to get you.” After that, the phone got cut off and I ran to the school gates where Louis was just getting out.

“Are you okay?!” He yelled, hugging tight.

That’s it, I needed comfort and fast.

A/N : I am really sorry for the late update, I kind of lost interest in WP lately, and your thinking WHAT? How could she? Yeah I am stupid. Anyways I am back and also, don’t rely on my profile info to get the latest info on me and my schedule, it’s rarely updated. It had ‘I’m on half term’ for like a month on it! It only lasted a week. I apologise for the short chapter, this chapter was half written like three weeks ago but I haven’t had any time to finish it so it is in two parts, Louis’ POV coming next. You finally have info on the new character who changes everything :]

Chapter 8

I’m back, sorry for not updating this story. I have had no plans to add to this story and I’ve had major writer’s block for this story because it is going downhill.

Louis’s POV

“Hey it’s okay,” I reassured Katy as we made our way into my car. She was crying, her hair was all tangled up and her eyes were red with the effect of tears earlier. I wanted to cry too because she wouldn’t be alone but part of me wanted to stay as I was, for now. I opened the front passenger door for her as she stepped in, smiling at me. I smiled back before hopping into the driver’s seat and driving off. The journey to the house was so silent; you could hear a pin drop.