3

So here is chapter three, finally, what will happen to Katy after the party?! Find out by reading! Fan, comment and vote. By the way, this chapter is short because I have writer's block.

***

I woke up, groggily from my deep sleep, putting my slippers on and opening the curtains and seeing the sun shine so bright that it nearly blinded me. Last night was a blur I thought and walked downstairs - where my mother was finishing her daily crossword puzzle.

“Morning,” I smiled polietly and sat down next to my mum. I stood up and grabbed a bread piece from the pantry and decided to toast it, I had no time to make a gourmet breakfast.

“Had a good time last night?”  My brother asked as he walked in with his girlfriend who was dressed a bit inappropriatly to be in this house. Still, I didn't hear mum complaining. 

"Yeah why?" I scoffed through my toast as he sat down beside me, eating a doughnut. His unhealthy habit of eating junk food for breakfast was out of hand.

"Just wondering," he smirked and walked off, brushing his hands together to wipe away any stickiness and crumbs. Did he know about me and Niall and Louis? I guess everyone knew but him? It was a new low. He'd always been a goody two shoes, never drinking, never smoking but his girlfriend - god she was something else.

"Hey mum, I have detention after school and then me and Jade were gonna hit town for a while so I won't be needing tea," I said casually and grabbed my school book off the table and made my way upstairs to get dressed. 

Since I was a sixth former I wore non uniform so today I opted for my black skinny jeans and white vest(not the underwear) and grabbed my green jacket that matched the outfit completly. I grabbed my Converse trainers and had no time for makeup so I just quickly applied my mascara and ran downstairs, said goodbye to anyone listening and made my way to school. Last night's party was giving me a head so I rummaged through my bag and swallowed one paracetamol tablet and drank my Mineral water after. That's better I thought and made my way towards the school gates where Lacey was waiting for me.

"There you are!" She squealed, holding her handbag and rushing up to me. She looked nice today and decided to wear her NYC tee and skinnies with her dark brown brogues. She hadn't worn her usual black and navy eyeshadow or her lip gloss.

"You were late!" She playfully slapped my chest as we walked into school. I hated school, don't get me wrong, I wanted a career but school was taking the piss. Lacey was one of my close friends, not my best friend since we hardly saw each other and I got on better with Jade. We headed over to our lockers when someone crept up behind me.

"Here she is!" Who ever it was placed their arms across my waist and held me tight. Lacey giggled as she opened her locker.

"Jamie!" I turned around and slapped his cheek till it went red. God why did I do that? He smirked slightly and asked Lacey what was happening. 

"Well there's this new teacher in school called Mr Adams, he's filling in for Mr Tarfey or something." She spoke as she slammed her locker door till it drafted a windy chill. Hmm, new teacher eh?

"KATY!" I heard as I slid down the corridor with Lacey in tow. Hmm I recognise that person - so I turned around and to my dismay it was Jade.

"Niall ain't called me," She sighed, looking upset. "Niall don't want you," I smiled, hugging her. 

Then my phone beeped. One new message.

Looking forward to our date tonight. Lou x 

Date? What date? I thought walking into class. I placed my bag down on the desk and ran out quickly, remembering that I was covered in mascara and I needed to wipe it off quickly so I ran into the girls bathroom and turned the tap on. It splashed every where, spraying almost every where in the bathroom.

"Tut tut Ms Lister, you should be in class." A voice perked up as I grabbed a paper towel from the rack. "I'm not feeling well." I lied, throwing the wet paper towels in the bin. I grabbed a towel and wiped my mascara off and then cleaned up and walked out of the bathroom with my face held down.

Then my phone beeped again.

Where are you? Your bag is in class, Ms Richardson said to Mr Jayr that your ill. Girl stop lying! See ya x 

It was Jade. I was meant to meet up with her before class but since I ran into the bathroom I didn't.

"Katy, your late." The teacher shrugged as he passed copies of 'Pride and Predjuce' around to everyone. Was I going to lie like Jade would do or tell the truth? I told Ms Richardson that I was ill but I wouldn't do that.

"Some boy splashed me with water so I went to the bathroom to dry myself." I lied once again and sat down beside Jade who was busy texting someone. Mr Jayr was busy writing something on the board when my phone flashed.

Reply back where you want to eat. Lou x 

I sighed and hadn't got the courage to reply back. What did Louis want? And when did I arrange to a date. Unless he asked me late evening by text and I was half asleep. I scanned through my old texts and it proved my theory.

"Katy Lister, pay attention or you'll get a detention!" Mr Jayr yelled, slamming his pen down. God he was miserable wasn't he? I switched my phone off without replying and decided to work on the work we were given. The end of the day bell rang and everyone ran out as quickly as they could and out of the school gates.

"Ready to go?" I asked Jade who was rummaging through her bag. "I can't find it!" She yelled, storming off out of the class room.

"Jade?" I asked, following her. She went through her locker and still had her frown on her face. 

"What do you want?" She shouted, pushing past me. She was in a mood.

"I can't find my mirror!" She sighed, crashing down on one of the chairs outside of the counsellor's office.

"God it's a mirror, it'll live." I said and pulled her. We walked out of the gates and into the main road.

"You know Niall..." She said before interrupted by me. "No I don't."

"Yeah you do." She giggled, pushing off the pavement. "Are you drunk?" I asked, smelling her breath. "Yes why?" She giggled again, putting her finger on my lips.

"Did Dan give it to you?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. She nodded and we kept on walking, in silence.