Chapter 9: Making Love

And now for the scene you dirty minded and romantic ones have all been waiting for ;) lol. If you don't want to read steamy scenes, the storyline will make sense without this part so you can skip it. It is pretty descriptive. Although I can't promise that every love scene will be so easily segregated... But I'll warn you if there's a steamy scene. Enjoy, and please vote and commment! :)

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 9

Not long afterwards they had both removed their outer clothing and stood before each other in their normal undergarments, which they had worn beneath their disguise. Anna was nervous; only her thin pantaloons and short chemise were separating her body from his hungry gaze as he looked her up and down slowly. Her eyes did the same to him, taking in the firm muscles of his bare chest and shoulders and roving down to his brais, where she could see the evidence of his desire for her. William stepped forward and lightly kissed her. “Can you be silent, my love?” He whispered. She nodded.

He pressed close against her, letting her feel his hardened manhood against her sex. Her mouth opened in a silent moan, matched by his deep, erratic breathing as he tried to not groan aloud. His hands ran along her sides, then into her hair as he brought her mouth to his in crushing passion. She responded, wrapping her arms around his head. She didn't know what to expect, as it was considered improper for a young woman to know about lovemaking before the wedding night, but she trusted him. He held her that way for a long time, both of them exploring each other with their hands as they kissed.

Then William stepped back slightly, breaking the kiss. His fingers found the hem of her chemise and slowly lifted it above her head, revealing her soft breasts and pert nipples. He lowered his head to feast on them, his lips circling the pink nubs in turn, then flicking over the tips themselves. Anna arched into him, trying very hard not to cry out in pleasure as new feelings rushed through her body. She could feel her woman's core starting to burn, and she felt moisture between her legs. William fumbled with the ties of her pantaloons as he suckled her, letting them fall away. Nervously, Anna tried to cover herself with her arms. “Nay, love; let me see ye,” He whispered in her ear. He stepped back and let his eyes take in her beautiful form as she allowed her arms to drop to their sides. She was slender, her skim creamy and soft. “Yer lovelier than an angel, my love,” He whispered again.

Her eyes lowered to his brais; she wanted to see all of him, but was too embarrassed to ask. His eyes saw her unspoken request and he removed the ties and let them drop to the floor, stepping out of them. Her eyes widened as they took in his large manhood that stood erect and pulsing for her. He let he look for a few moments as he looked at her, then he moved closer and led her to the bunk. He lay her down, her hair flowing on the single pillow. It was a small bunk, only designed for one person, but it would do. He moved on top of her, gently spreading her thighs with his knee until he lay between her legs and had propped up his torso on his elbows. Anna's eyes closed in a silent moan and her hands grasps the sheets as she felt his hardened manhood rub against her opening and her nub of pleasure. She had never felt anything like it before.

William kissed her neck, then moved to suckle her earlobes, whispering into her ear. “Yer so wet, my love; I want to feel ye there.” His hand moved down between their pelvises and softly touched her opening. Her back arched against him as his fingers found her fleshy petals, opening them and tracing lines inside. Then he slipped a finger into her wet canal and she had to bite her had to keep from crying out. He moved it in a out a few times, then carefully inserted another finger, rubbing his thumb against her nub at the same time. By now Anna was starting to rise to her first climax. She pulled the pillow out from under her head and stuffed the corner in her mouth to stifle her cries that she could no longer control. He moved his fingers faster, bringing her closer and closer; then her entire body shuddered in ecstasy, her hands gripping his shoulders.

As she relaxed, he brought his lips close to her ear. “I'm going to enter ye now, love. It may hurt just a bit at first, but ye are already wet and ready and I'll be gentle with ye.” She nodded, still stunned from her release. He lowered himself down on top of her again and settled between her legs, letting the tip of his manhood rub against her opening. Stifling a moan, she grabbed the pillow again to put in her mouth. He slowly pushed himself inside her, barely holding back a deep groan of pleasure as he slid into her tight canal. Anna could feel herself stretch and she felt a sting of pain. He stopped and stayed still inside her for a moment, kissing her and caressing her. Then he started to move, and her eyes rolled back in pleasure. He thrust slowly in and out of her, letting them both get accustomed to what they were doing. She could feel herself rising again, and she grabbed the pillow, wrapping her legs around him. His breath started coming faster and he thrust into her faster, trying to be gentle. She writhed against him as his movements against her caused her to see stars again, and right after he shuddered in his own release, burying his face in the pillow to stifle his cry of pleasure as his hot seed spilled inside of her. They stayed like that for several moments, neither wanting the moment to end, their breathing ragged.

Willing kissed Anna's moist cheek. “I love ye, Anna. I can't believe how blessed I am to have ye as my wife.” A tear slid down her cheek and he worriedly brushed it away, “Did I hurt ye, Anna?” She shook her head and smiled. “No, I'm just so happy!” She whispered, wrapping her arms around him. He held her close, still inside of her.