Chapter 7 Six meetings with Six part 1

Walking from the helicopter with Dokkaebi I noticed that people were cheering for her, but quickly stopped when they noticed me. I kept looking forward and had my arms by my side so I wouldn't make them see me as a threat. Shortly we made it to an office. Dokkaebi knocked on the door and a voice from within told us to enter.

It was a small room, most similar to a bedroom. Several awards and maps lay around the room. It had a desk with I'm presuming Six sitting behind it. She was a small woman of African descent. She seemed to have a Midwest American accent. "Thank you Dokkaebi, you can leave us now." Six said. I noticed Dokkaebi looked saddened by this. "Actually, I would like a familiar face here while we are talking, it's the least you could do as I am in an unknown area". I replied

Six gained a small smile at this at motioned for us both to take a seat. Dokkaebi was giddy at being able to hear my story. "Let us begin, I couldn't find anything on you, not even through classified means. Who are you?" Six asked

I smiled behind my helmet. That means we are in a different universe as the Pilot program was created in 2012, but was officially released much later. "I am a simple man. I just was passing by and saw the attack taking place. I saw your team enter one building and many of those, who were they?" I asked/replied. "They're called the White Masks. How have you not heard of them?" Dokkaebi replies.

'Alyxis create a new identity for me, same name. Location a small town in, hmmm, America.' I told her through the neural link. "I come from a small town in America. We don't really care about what happens outside the country, and not really what happens outside our state." Six nodded her head and Dokkaebi seemed satisfied. She went on her tablet-like device. Probably to confirm what I said. "Anyway, I was theses White Masks enter another building and I decided to investigate. I cleared the building and deactivated two bombs. The second bomb had a camera which led me to the meeting between me and your team." I continued.

Dokkaebi finished what she was doing and was watching me explain the story to Six. "Still doesn't explain why you helped them though." Six said. "True, but some things I'd like to keep personal if possible," I replied. "Understood, would you like to join team Rainbow? We could use a man of your skill." Six was waiting for a response and I was about to say no before Dokkaebi spoke up. "Maybe he should meet the others first." Six nodded and motioned for us to leave. Before we did I told her I would let her know my answer.

Dokkaebi took me by the hand and basically ran outside the room and took down a few hallways before entering a cafeteria. She was jumping with excitement and basically skipped the whole way. Once we entered she immediately took me over to a table where several people were sitting. She introduced them one by one. "The first group wearing black and gas masks are the SAS. Don't hang around them, they're old men with Grumpy attitudes, except Sledge, he's cool." They're being growls of disapproval and a Ha take that motion from the one I assume to be Sledge.

The first one to introduce himself to me was named Thatcher. He had a calm demeanor around him and gave Dokkaebi a glare while talking to me. "Code names Thatcher, real name is Mike." Next was mute, "Mute or Mark." His sentence was short as he seemed to be a man of few words. The next one up was Smoke. "Names Smoke or James when off-duty. Don't ask what's in these canisters." he said pointing to his chest. 'Amelia, do a scan of those canisters and do changes as needed.' "It's the same gas that was in the bomb. Seems he's giving them a taste of their own medicine." She spoke to me through my link so the others wouldn't hear her. "And you must be Sledge" I said facing the tall man. "That I am, as Dokkaebi informed my codename is Sledge. But my friends call me Seamus, perhaps we can become that." He responded. "Perhaps" I responded.

"Okay next are the French. You've already met Twitch a.k.a. Emmanuelle. Next, we have Rook, then Doc, and finally my favorite, Montagne." Twitch walked up to me and shook my hand. "Names Emmanuelle, but you can call me Emma". I noticed a change in Dokkaebi's attitude after she said that. To Calm her I gave her a quick pat on the head which seemed to brighten her attitude past what it was before. Rook introduced himself. "I am Rook or Julien," he said. Then was Doc followed by Montagne "I am Doc and I assure you I am a real doctor. My name is Gustave and I hope we can get to know each other." He said. "I am Montagne or Gilles."

"Okay you've had him enough. I'm IQ as you know but my name is Monika. I can entertain you more than she can. We have Bandit, Jäger, and Blitz." Dokkaebi got upset by that. "As IQ stated, I am Bandit or Dominic." Next was Jäger, "I am Jäger or Marius when I am off duty. I assume you are the Pilot we've heard so much about?" "I am. I can pilot anything that flies." I reply "It's good to see another pilot who can do more than fly a plane." I laughed at that. Although I am trained to pilot titans, I can also pilot any aircraft or spacecraft I can come across thanks to my Titans and some hobbies of mine. "I am Blitz but my true name is Elias. It's good to meet you." He said.