Chapter ⑤: Accident

Isabella POV
Ah, that guy! Are these the ways to treat someone who is here to help him? I don't understand. Anyway, this is my task for the next months... and I can't give myself up after only a few hours of knowledge. Tomorrow will surely be better!

Meanwhile, I take this opportunity to give a clean to the house and to read the list of rules to follow.

It's been 4 hours now and finally the house is in order. Now I should go to sleep, after all tomorrow I will need a lot of energy to endure that rude boy.

- the next morning -
It is now 4.20 in the morning and that boy is still not awake. The rules are clear: it's his job to get me to the convent for the 5. The first instants of knowledge of yesterday weren't the best, but I am sure that today will be better. So, gathering all the courage I have, I knock lightly on the door of Daniel's bedroom, but receiving no answer I decide to open the door and enter. I can't see almost nothing in this room and unfortunately it is in such a mess to force me to be careful wherever I put my foot.

Finally I came to the side of the bed and as I looked at Daniel's face illuminated by the moon's rays, I thought 'I can't believe that the boy who treated me so rudely yesterday, is now sleeping like a child. He must have something that disturbs him deeply to get to behave that way'. Without even realizing it, my hand had come to caress his cheek and in an instant I found myself with the butt on the ground after receiving a slap.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It is true that I hate you, but I didn't want to slap you" he hastened to say continuing with "even if... for what kind of reason did you enter my room without permission?"

"Don't worry, it's okay, you didn't hurt me" I answered giving him the most peaceful smile I could do despite my cheek was really hurting "and I'm sorry if I broke into your room, it's just that it's 4.35 now and I should be in the convent soon"