Teen Mom Part 1

Chapter 1 Home

I sat in the front with mom. It didn't take much to convince mom and dad to let me sit in the front. I only wanted to sit in the front so I could stay as far away as I could from Nathan. No one said a word the whole way home. When I was still at the hospital though I was suprised that Ryan was there. He had only joined the family so I didn't expect him to care about me at all. He's the big brother I never had. A tear trailed down my cheek when I thought about how my parents never had the chance to have another kid and how I couldn't have a small brother or sister. I stared out of the window at nothing in particular. I pulled my hood up and hugged myself to keep back the sudden coldness that washed over me. I felt someone reach over to put their hand on my shoulder, but they made the better choice and stopped halfway then withdrew their hand. When Kristina told me that I was pregnant I was so worried about the baby, but she told me it's fine. She also told me that she didn't tell anyone so that we could tell when I'm ready. I really didn't want to talk to anyone when we got home. I was ashamed of myself for doing what I did. I now knew I didn't deserve to die and had to live to face the obstacles and the baby deserved to live. I knew that for the baby some times would be hard, but they would all be worth it. We finally pulled into the driveway. I opened the door as soon as we stopped and ran up to the house. I whipped out my key and had the door open in record time. I ran up to my secret hideout. The library. I had some people come in when no one was in the house, but me and had something installed. I looked around the books until I found the right one. I pulled it down and a door open. I jumped in and quickly pulled the door closed. I looked around the familiar room. Inside were all of my favorite books, foods, movies, and anything else I would need to relax. I settled into a comfortable chair and quickly fell asleep. I dreamt about how my child would look. If it were a girl she would have either long curly black hair or straight dirty blonde hair. Her would be blue with hazel mixed in or chocolate brown eyes. She would be as tall as a model when she was grown. Her skin would be pale, but tan easily, but if it were a boy. His hair will be short curly black hair or dirty blonde hair that stuck up in the morning after a good nights sleep. His hair would be a deep brown of baby blue eyes to die for. I woke up feeling happy and with a big smile on my face, but it faded when I remebered that the father wouldn't be in the picture. I pushed away that feeling and tried to stay positive. I looked at the time. I hoped no one was looking for me because they didn't know about this room. They would think I tryed to kill myself again. I quickly left so I would make it to dinner on time. Mom was setting the table, but when I walked in mom looked at me and smile. Probably relived I was still alive. I went to the living room and saw Nathan there. I forced myself to sit there with him.

"I need to talk to you."

I didn't say anything and just followed Nathan.

"Why did you do it?"

"Because you didn't love me and neither did Kristina. I thought no one would notice. Ryan would've taken my spot anyway."

Nathan squeezed his eyes shut in frustration and kept them closed.

"How could you think Kristina doesn't love? Everyone would notice! Ryan could never take your place."

I noticed what he didn't say. My face must've fell because Nathan backtracked.

"It's nothing worth killing yourself over Ivy."

I was so hurt I could only whisper.

"You don't love me."

"What?"

This time I screamed it.

"You don't love me!"

"Of course I do!"

"If you did why wouldn't you say it?"

"I didn't think I needed to!"

"What about the whole bathroom incident?"

"What bathroom incident?"

"Right before I tried to kill myself! You were going to kiss me, but all you did was give me a little kiss and pushed me away!"

Nathan stammered.

"Exactly Nathan."

"I do love you."

"No you don't"

"What do I have to do to prove it?"

"Well I'm going to ask you a question."

"Shoot."

I took in a deep breath and let it out preparing myself.