Part Fourteen

Bailey Pov

I walk into the room and look at Jake. I know the bus stopped again.

Bailey-Are we at the venue?

Jake-Yes we are. We just got here

I look around the bus and notice it's really quiet. I wonder where everyone is or what they are doing.

Bailey-Where is everyone?

Jake-Well Andy is taking a nap, Ashley went out to find someone,cc is well I'm not sure,and Jinxx is behind the couch sleeping.

Bailey-well I guess I am going out.

Jake-You know I really do not trust Kellin.

Bailey-Why?.

Jake-There is just something about him. He is a okay kid but still he just does not seem trustworthy. I think you should be watching your back with him.

Bailey-Well okay then

Jake goes back to reading and I just slowly go outside. I walk around the area. I don't see the Sleeping with sirens bus anywhere must not have gotten here yet. I found Ashley he is with that jasmine girl.

Ashley Pov

I wake up and jump off the bunk. I go and find Jake reading. He ignored that I was there.

Ashley-Jake are we at the venue.

He said nothing and ignored me. So I walk over to him and dramatically fall into his lap. He looks at me like a am crazy as I am laying there. I then smile and poke his face.

Jake- Ashley what are you doing?

Ashley-Just getting your attention

Jake-Well you have it now what do you want.

I continue to poke his face and mess with his hair.

Ashley- Well I was wondering if...

He does not let me finish he rolls me off his lap and I hit the ground. I lay there looking at him.

Jake-No Ashley I will not do that stuff with you.

Ashley-I was not going to ask that...why would I ask that!?

Jake-Because your Ashley.

Ashley-Are we at the venue?

Jake-Yes

With that I get up and run outside to find Jasmine. I search for a hour and I find her standing with a line of people. I run up and hug her. Making her scream. People look at us and they go crazy seeing me. I smile and hug them and sign things. I then grab her hand and run off with her. I kiss her and smile.

Ashley-I missed you!

Jasmine-I missed you to!

Ashley-I can't believe your here.

Jasmine-Well I mean I came last night but I still am here I love you so much.

Ashley-I love you to

I look at my watch and notice it's a hour until the show. As I take her hand we walk back and that's when I see Sleeping with Sirens bus pull up. Better than never. kellin pops his head out from the window.

Kellin-Sorry we are late. We got lost

Ashley-It's okay the show is in a hour.

Kellin-Okay thanks

I take Jasmine to the bus. Everyone looks at us.

Ashley-Jasmine came to visit!

Everyone but Bailey-Hey Jasmine.

Bailey walks out of the bus probably going to see Kellin. She really does not like her.

I go to get ready and Jasmine follows I go into the bathroom and put my pants on and vest but no shirt like normal. I open the door and start to put warpaint on and then put some on Jasmine. I smile and start fixing my hair. When I am done I walk out and then sit down and Jasmine sits in my lap.