Part Sixx

Ashley Pov

As we were sitting on the couch watching Andys Batman movie we start to hear banging on the door.The person is yelling and I stand up to listen.

???-Where is she at! I know you have her! You better give her to me!

I look over to Bailey she is frozen in fear.I take her and hide her in a room with cc since it seems like she can trust him now.I then slowly open the door.

Ash-Sir,can I help you?

???-You have Bailey!

Ash-Who is Bailey? Who are you?

???-Bailey is my daughter and you have her!

Ash-Stop yelling,I dont have your daughter.

???-Yes you do I seen you with her today at the mall!

Andy steps in beside me

Andy-Do you have proof that she was with him today

He stands there all expression from his face was gone for a moment and then it turned back into anger

???-No,I don't but I still seen her with you

He then pushes past me and Andy and starts running upstairs.Jinxx and Jake seen him about to open the door with Bailey they both grab him and push him away trying to get him out the door.He punches Jake in the face and Jinxx then pushes him down the stairs.That only made him angry and he then came up and threw Jinxx at a wall then down the stairs.Andy slipped away and went to call the police.I try grabbing him but I am to late he goes and opens the door.

???-Found you

CC POV

I sit there with Bailey in my lap and hug her as she shakes and cries in fear.I try getting her to calm down.I rock her and I know whatever is going on out there is bad.I hear him yelling and I hear things or someone falling.I sit there I notice it went silent.I love Bailey I will do anything to protect her.I then see the door open.I see him there and I put Bailey on the bed behind me.

???-Found you

I stand there Bailey behind me not going to let him near her.He laughs a little

???-What will a little pipsqueak like you do.

I stand there and I look at him.Did he really just call me that.He steps forward and tries to push me out of the way.I grab his arm and twist it then pin it behind his back and push him against the wall.He can't move for now.I noticed that he started to cry out in pain.I ignore it then he gets his leg free and kicks my knee.I fall on the ground and he then kicks my side.I quickly grab his foot and twist it and making him fall and crash into a bookshelf.Oops did not mean to do that.

???-So the pipsqueak does have a little fight in him

CC-Do not call me that!

He laughs a little and grins then stands up

???-pipsqueak..what will you do about.

He grabs my arm and throws me to the window and I hit the window crashing through it.I slowly stand back up.He grabs Bailey by the hair and starts dragging her out of the room.I hear her scream and then run towards him ignoring all the pain thats in my body right now.I punch him in the side making him let go and then loose his balance and he falls down the stairs I grab Bailey before she could fall.I wipe the blood from my head and nose. I hug Bailey and stay like that as she cries.Ashley and Andy pinned him down so he could not move.The police came and looked around the house.They took him away and after Ashley explained everything they had a good enough reason to keep him longer.

They took Jinxx,Jake,and me to the hospital.Jinxx only has a black eye and broken nose.Jake had ribs broken he was lucky it was not worse than that.I well had the worse of it a black eye,broken ribs,my nose was broke,and then my wrist.So I could not play the drums as of right now.We called and canceled the show and the tour.We put it so that it is in a month I wouldn't let them make it longer than that.Sleeping with sirens was cool with it so they decided that they will go to another venue and come back then.I think Ashley or Andy sent at a message to the fans about this.As I am sitting on the couch I see Bailey come in the room.She looks at me.I smile and motion for her to come sit.She comes and sits beside me.

Bailey-Um...Thank you cc for you know kinda fighting my dad and helping me...I'm sorry that you got hurt because of me

CC-Listen do not worry about it...I did it because I love you..

She looks at me she is either shocked or surprised so I covered it up

CC-You know like in a brother way.

Bailey-Oh okay...Ashley needs help with something I have to go'

With that she quickly runs out of the room.I know saying that probably hurt her but its for the best I mean she is fourteen and I am twenty-two its for the best I guess.I sit there and sigh and then slowly fall asleep.

-------------------

This is the new part I just had to update it I could not wait for the the next two days.So...Hope you liked this part.I will update when I can.Also I know that cc is not twenty-two in real life but for this story he will be twenty-two and everyone else is also a differnt age in the story.Thanks for reading