Part Thirteen

Ashley Pov

I sit down after bailey went to her bunk. I sigh and look at Andy who is cuddling batman. Jake walks inside the bus with food. I help put it up and then john starts to drive to the venue.

Jake-Why is Andy cuddling Batman?

Andy-Because I can and Because he is batman!

Jake shakes his head and then sits on the couch and starts to read a book. I go to my bunk but check on bailey first. I smile as she is sleeping with the Unicorn. I lay down listening to music. I look at the phone and see a message from Jasmine.

Jasmine-Guess who you will see at your next concert!

Ashley-Wait really I get to see you!

Jasmine-Yes you do!

Ashley-Yay! I miss you!

Jasmine-I miss you to!

I hear something fall on the ground.

Ashley-I will call you later.

Jasmine-Yay! Okay!

I get out and find cc laying on the floor. I stand there looking at him.

Ashley-CC why are you on the floor?

CC-I kinda fell over a shoe.

Ashley-How do you...never mind.

I see that it's Baileys black combat boot. I pick it up and put it under her bed with the other one. I step around cc and then put baileys monster in the fridge so nobody will take it.

Ashley-How long until we get to the venue?

John and Andy- Only Three hours

Ashley-oh okay

I get a bottle of water and and sit on the couch. Andy is laying on the floor with batman. Jake is still reading and Jinxx is playing a game. I smile and then drink the water and go lay down. I fall asleep after awhile.