Part Seventeen

Ashley Pov

When the nurse said we could see her I jumped up and ran to her room. I pull a chair beside her bed.I hold her hand. I feel like talking to her. I wonder if I would seem crazy if I did. I don't care If I do

Ashley-Hey Bailey.I just wanted to talk. I know you can probably hear me. I am still worried about you, but I am going to be strong for you. You have to be strong and fight this and please Bailey do not die. I do not know what I would do if you would die. I am not going to give up on you. I know you can wake up. I know you been through a lot but you have to stay strong like you always have been. Your the best daughter anyone could have. I am glad I saved you. Please wake up soon. I need you here with me.

I hold her hand and then kiss it. I sigh and wipe my tears away. I sit there and look at her face. It's so lifeless. I want to see her smile again.

I sit there and then I hear someone walk in the room. I turn and see Andy.

Andy-We are going to get something to eat. Do you want to come or should we bring something back?

Ashley-Just bring me something back please.

Andy-Okay we will.

He walks out. I want to go but just do not want to leave my Bailey. I stand up and move to the couch. I lay down and close my eyes. I hear movement probably just Andy. I keep my eyes closed.

Bailey-Dad...where am I and what happened?