Part Nine

CC Pov

I stand there and listen to them talk I heard what Bay said it was mean but Ashley was worse. I seen her run off the bus and I look at Ash. I know he was only hurt but really hurting her was worse.

CC-Really Ashley you had to say that to her!

Andy runs into the room not sure what happened I explain everything then goes to put a shirt and pants on.

Ash-I did not mean that to happen.

I ignore Ashley and run outside I see her running

CC-Bailey please wait!

I run after her and Andy follows me.

Andy-Ashley is in shock and won't move

CC-Oh well...we can do this by ourselves

Andy catches up to her.I just love his gazelle legs at times like this. I see him hug her by the waist to catch which is not a good idea. She screams and I know by accident she kicks him where the sun does not shine. He drops her and falls on the ground. I know she did not mean to do that. She quickly gets up and starts to run again.

Bailey Pov

As I was running someone grabbed me and picked me up by the waist. I scream the by accident kicked the person where they should not be kicked. After a few seconds I get up and run again. I ran into the woods trying to doge branches. I get hit in the face making my cheek bleed. I just continue to move. I then bump into someone's hard chest. I freeze not moving.

Kellin -Bailey what wrong why are you out here

Well I could be asking him the same question. I just stay quiet wiping the remaining tears away.

Kellin- Why were you crying...explain now

I look up at him then slowly explain everything that has happened this morning.He just looks at me. I start to walk away he grabs my arm gently and pulls me back. He leans down towards me. I freeze again and do not move. He puts his forehead to mine. .He wiped the blood away from my cheek with a hand then kisses my forehead. I sigh then he hugs me. I stand there hugging him.

Kellin-He had no right to say those things. I know he was just hurt but he took it to far.

He sits down under a tree and pulls me down into his lap he hugs me again

Kellin-Where were you going anyways?

Bailey-I have no idea

Kellin-Well just stay here for now.

I smile and hug him laying my head on his shoulder then close my eyes

Kellin-I like the blonde an black it gives you a little more character to you

Bailey-oh thanks

We stay hugging for a few hours then it starts to rain. We stand up and he takes my hand and walks out of the woods. We go to his bus he gets a towel and dries off the lets me. I take his phone and take like a hundred selfies then pose as him sending Andy a text.

Kellin{Bailey saying she is kellin}- hey she over here she is going to stay for now

Andy-Well okay then bring her back later

I do not say anything else Kellin lays in the bunk and pulls me inside. He cuddles close and I do the same. We fall asleep after awhile.

--------

I updated it was at 5 in the morning but like I said a update today. I might just update again later thanks you for reading.