Chapter 1

Hello, 
My name is Violetta Castillo. I've moved from Madrid to Buenos Aires about a year ago. My mum died when I was little and now I live with my rich dad, Romallo and Olga. Oh, and I almost forgot, my dad's girlfriend Jade. I don't really like her. She doesn't really like me. We're just way too different. When I came back to my home town, I made friends, found my passion: singing. I go to Studio 21 almost every day! It's a school for dancing and singing. 

"Violetta!"
"I'm coming, dad, I'm coming!"
I go downstairs.
"What is is?"
"Why?!? Violetta, why?!?"
"Dad, I don't get anything, what have I done now?"
"The teacher!"
"Oh...ooops..."
"She doesn't want to work here anymore. Now we have to look for a new teacher...AGAIN."
"Sorry, dad."
"Sorry, sorry, I don't need any sorry! Violetta, you know that I love you but that can't continue like that."
"It's not even my fault!"
I want to go.
"Violetta, where are you going?!?"
"Away from here."
"But not to that Diego, right?"
...I don't say anything. Yes I want to Diego but that's not his bussines.
"Violetta, stay! Don't go or..."
"Or what?"
"Or you get grounded."
"That wouldn't be any problem, I can stay at Diego's:"
"NO, VIOLETTA, NO!"
"Bye, dad."

I'm leaving. The door is closed. I'm out of here. I call Diego.
"Hello?"
"Hi, Diego, it's me, Violetta."
"Heeey, how are you?"
"Not that fine..."
"Why?"
"Can I stay at your's?"
"Yes, sure, just come over."
"Thanks."

When I arrive at Diego's house, he's already waiting for me outside.
"Hey."
"Hi!"
"Will you tell me now why you wanna stay here?"
"Yes, okay."
I tell him the whole story. Every time I talk to him, I see he understands me. He understands my feelings. Maybe that's why I like him that much.
"So, what are we gonna do today in the evening?"
"What about watching a movie?"
"Sounds good. Of what have you thought?"
"I don't know...let's just look what's on TV today and then watch the best film that is on tonight."
"Fine. Do you know that you have amazing eyes?"
"I? Haha, what a question is that. Do you want me to answer with yes or no or what?
"Haha, I don't even know."
"You're so sweet, Diego."
Diego strokes my cheek. I don't know if I love him or not. I just know that he loves me. And I feel that there's something between us.
Diego leans in to kiss me. 
I don't know if I can do that.
It would be my first kiss.
Would Diego be the right guy for a first kiss?
I don't know.
But...
Maybe I should just find it out and let it happen.
Diego is so near to me.
1cm is between my mouth and his'.

"Diego!"
I and Diego turn away from each other and look for the voice that shouted his name.
It didn't happen.
I won't get my first kiss today.
Or maybe I even will...in the evening.
"Leon!"
So the guy that didn't let my first kiss happen is called Leon. Should I hate him for that? I wanted that kiss. So much. I wanted to know how a kiss feels. I still want to know it. But that isn't a reason to hate somebody.
"Diego! It's been such a long time! It's great to see you!"
"Great to see you too!"
Maybe I should say something too...
"Who are you?"
"I'm Diego's cousin. Leon."
"Violetta."
"Nice to meet you."
What should I say now? I don't even know.
"Nice to meet you too"
I guess.
"Are you Diego's girlfriend?"
Okay, what should I answer now?!? Oh god, why is that so difficult?!? He isn't really my boyfriend but maybe I want it to be like that.
Then Diego begins:
"No, she..."
"Yes, I am his girlfriend!"
Both look surprised at me. I can understand why Diego looks surprised but why Leon? Okay, maybe that was a little bit confusing for him...
"Eh, yeah, she is my girlfriend."
Diego puts my arm around me. I like that feeling but I don't know why but I don't like that in front of Leon. He doesn't have to look at us. I don't want him to see us together.
I mean that between Diego and me is private, not his bussiness. But even I don't know if that's the only reason...
"Cool, but Diego, Why didn't you tell me you have a girlfriend?"
"I didn't want it the whole world to know."
"Yeah, I understand you, but still, you could have told me that, I'm your cousin, you can trust me."
"Leon, look, you would tell your whole family, then tehy would tell it my whole family. With my whole family I mean my mum. And she doens't have to know it."
"Yeah, yeah, ok, ok"
I just look at them. Some people would call it stare. But not at Diego. At Leon. I don't know why.
"Violetta, are you ok?"
Oh, wh talked to me? Oh, Diego.
"Oh, yeah, of course I'm ok, why shouldn't be I ok?
"I don't know..."
It definitly was because I stared at Leon. He probably saw that I stared at him. He must think that I'm crazy. I hope he doesn't.
"So, Diego, take me to your mum! I haven't seen her for a while! Bye Violetta!"
"Eh, Leon, Violetta is coming with us."
"She is coming with us? Why?"
"She stays at my house tonight."
"Ehm, ok."
"Come, Violetta, let's go!"