<< THE END >>

Evan falling for Savannah was like tumbling down the stairs, he was in control at first but then without warning he crashed... Right into her lips. He still remembers the first day he met her, how he pulled up in her car and she anwsered the door only in a tanktop and shorts and tried to cover it up. She never even noticed his constant eyes... Sometimes he wished she did, maybe they would have gotten together sooner. 

"Heading to work!" Evan called slipping on his shoes.

Savannah sprinted down the stairs embracing her husband in a hug.

"What if he comes back?" She asked her voice laced with fear.

His smile faded with a sigh. "He won't and besides he doesn't know where we live," Evan whispered placing his arms firmly against her waist.

They were talking about her father... The one that escaped from jail for killing her mother.

"You're right," She mumbled looking up from his chest. "Have fun at work," Pushing him away she collapsed on the couch with a grunt.

"Wait!" He called running in. "You forgot something,"

"What?" She questions peeling open her eyes.

"This," He whispered bending down and placing his lips on her's.

"Oh," She laughed as they parted. "Bye,"

"Bye"

~

Evan made his way into work smiling happy that everything had been going great. Sitting down in his office he got down to typing. He wasn't an FBI agent anymore, and really Savannah was glad. No more danger... More importantly no more leaving her.

Hours later he was then glad that it was time to go home so he started on his walk. No he didn't take the car, unless it was raining this was a good way to get some cardio into his day.

"Evan Brooks?" Somone questions from behind him.

"Who–" He was cutt short by a towel filled with chloroform being placed across his lips.

"Why are you doing this?" Evan questioned once he woke up hours later.

He didn't anwser, until he pulled out a knife.

"You stole Savannah away from me!" He yelled angrily.

"No I didn't she chose to-" But he was cutt off by the knife being dragged down his arm.

"Yes you did don't lie," He sneered tighting the ropes around Evan's wrists only hurting him more.

"Please..." He pleaded not one to plead but right now it was his only hope.

All he wanted to do was go home to Savannah, his wife, his love.

All he wanted was to be safe, for her to be safe.

But everything once again was a lie...

~

"This is Evan Brooks please leave a message at the beep,"

"Come on," Savannah sighed. "Please pick up," She laid upside down on the couch waiting for her husband who was really late home...

Slowly coming to the conclusion of him working late, she still worried as he never told her.

Sitting up her blue eyes trailed upon the news, they had found her father... Thank god.

He was in jail again, hope fully for longer... WAY longer.

She sighed again bored out of her mind not having anything to do. Not having her husband to occupy her.

Slowly her eyes grew heavy and that was when sleep took over.