<< ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ғɪᴠᴇ >>

- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ -

Savannah's heart throbbed, as it felt as though it would stop.

"Please let this all just be a mad dream." She mumbled running a hand down her sweaty face.

It had been three days of torture, helping Jamie plan for the wedding.

Not once had she gotten the chance to see Evan.

It was as though the world just loved my pain... Like the universe was out to get her.

Until today... Savannah had snuck out, their was no way she could go anouther day without seeing him.

The walk to the hospital was long, as she internally wished for a car.

She'll definitely have to get Evan to sell his bike for an actual car.

That was when everything cane back... If  he's ok.

To many negive thoughts swarmed her head, as it took me by surprize.

Bursting through the doors all eyes landed on Savannah.

"Evan Brooks please." She said as the nurse dude looked up at her.

His lips formed a smile, as he looked her up and down.

Savannah got a little uncomfortable, but quickly pushed it away.

"Ok... I just need to search which room he's in." He said, smile never leaving his face.

"Thanks." She said, standing there awordly.

He took what felt like an hour, as he finally found it.

"Well it seems at through he um–" The man started.

"Well what?" She asked becoming nervous.

Wishing that she wasn't in public so that she could bite my nails off, he continued.

"He's passed ma'am... Your to late, I'm sorry for your loss." The man said, it was as though the world around me had stopped.

Sobbs wracked her body, as she ran out of the hospital.

Tears ran down her cheeks as she shivered from the cold, it now being night.

"Wait!" Somone behind me shouted.

Savannah turned around to be face with the man from the hospital.

"You forgot this." He said, holding up a pen.

"Sorry um that's not mine—" But it was to late, that was when everything had went black.

Her life was like a recurring nightmare, except for each time it was different.

Sometimes no one can stop the future, or what's to come... But anyone could've stopped the past.

At times I wonder... Why me? But I never get an answer, and I don't think I ever will.

~

He's dead.

This can't be happening.

The man I shared my first kiss with, the man I have feelings for is dead.

I'll never see him again.

Feel his lips on mine, just one more time.

Never to have his arms encircled around me.

My body felt numb in pain.

Tears never stopped coming, as Savannah couldn't see a thing.