<< ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ᴛᴡᴏ >>

- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ -

Their food came, causing them to eat in silence.

"I'm really sorry to hear, about... Everything." Evan blurted whiping his hands on a napkin.

"It's ok... Thanks for being here for me." Savannah said taking another bite of the delicious food.

"No problem... But listen if things get too bad, I will do something." He warns, taking a long sip of his drink.

"Ok..." She mumbled standing up. "I'm going to go to the bathroom." Walking over to the bathroom, doing her business, she put cold water on her face.

Walking out, everything was dead silent. Sitting back down in the booth she smiled to Evan.

He smiled back, chowing down on his fries. Their was a nice silence, until he immediately stops eating.

Starring right behind her, he looks down quickly; then glances up.

"What is it?" Savannah asked to nervous to look back.

"When I say go, run outside ok?" He asked well more said scooting to the edge of the booth.

"What's going on?" She questioned again confused getting very uncomfortable.

"There's no time." He tried to explain glance behind her again.

"What's the big deal?" she asked, getting annoyed.

"Their is a man that keeps starring at us..." He whispered moving more to the edge.

Just then she heard a chair screech, behind her.

"Savannah... Go," Evan exclaimed but she didn't move... She couldn't.

"Go!" Evan said, placing a twenty on the table. He grabbed her hand dragging them both out the door.

Savannah hopped on his motorcycle, as they rode off. Looking back she saw a man with gray hair run out of dinner. He was tall... Very tall. No wonder Evan was so scared.

He pulled over, and looked back... No one.

"Do you think that's who killed my mom?" She asked, shaking with fear.

He placed his hand on her's.

"I'm not sure who that was... All I know is that my instincts helped me again." He said, starting back up the bike. "Let's get you home."

~

"Thanks for the fun day." Savannah murmered getting off his bike.

"And thank you for cheering me up." He said placing a gentle kiss to her cheek, this caused a blush to form on her cheek.

Hugging him goodbye, she smiled.

"Bye." She said about to walk away; he stopped me.

"We will see eachother again... I will fix everything." He said, hopping back on his bike.

"Ok... If you ever need to find me, climb the tree by my bedroom window, I'm always there." She explained walking up the porch steps.

He nodded, as she turned walking inside... Smiling like a goof.

Forgetting all about that guy...

"Who was that?" Her dad asked, with his arms crossed.

"Just a friend." She lied trying to get past him... But he didn't budge.

"Go make dinner... Jamie and her friends are coming over." He snapped, pushing her to the kitchen.

Hitting her shoulder on the doorframe, she winced in pain.