<< ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - sɪx >>

- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx -

SLAP!

Her dad's hand goes arcross her face, Savannah can't hold in tears anymore... As this time was even harder. 

"You shouldn't have made such a big mess!" He yelled in her face, causing her to yelp. 

Her breath hitched, as she tried to keep in the sob. She hadn't made a mess in the kitchen sink it was Jamie... She was eating alot, and by mean it means ALOT. The sink was full of dity dishes it really was a mess.  

"I'm sorry I'll go pick it up." She mumbled trying to get up. He pushed me back down forcefully. 

"It better be done before you leave for school... And I better see those grades go up!" He exclaimed walking out the door to god knows where. 

She looked at the clock and saw that their was five minutes till the first bell rang... Their was no way the dishes would be done in time for her to walk to school in that amount of time. 

Savannah ran into school, just as the bell rang. Shoot! She made her way to her locker, opening it quickly. Grabbing all her books and making way to first hour.

She knocked on the door as the teacher opened with a sad face. 

"Your late." He stated the obvious looking her up and down. 

"Sorry sir... It won't happen again." She apologized about to walk past him... 

"What's on your cheek?" He asked curious getting the classes attention.

"Nothing." She lied.

"Go sit then." He said going back over to the board. 

She was just about to go to her assigned seat but then fell face first on the floor. Everyone in the room laughed, even the teacher... Who's name she always forgot. 

Savannah got up, and gathered her things and sat in her seat next to the mean diva. Kelty.

"OMG, keep your pencil on your own side!" She yelled being a bi-

Before Savannah could have any more funny thoughts about how she was acting... Their was a knock at the door. 

"Ugh, who is it now... Last time we didn't like who came." Kelty said sending her a glare. 

Savannah looked down, grabbing her pencil drawing in a sketch book. 

"She's in here." She heard the teachers voice, as many heavy footsteps followed into the room. 

She looked up, as who looked to be cops coming in. All their eyes locked on Kelty. 

"Kelty Rose... Your under arrest... Along with Carl Rose your older brother." A cop stated starting to put cuffs on Kelty. "Anything you say can and say will be held against you." 

"This is not fair!" She yells, squirming around. "I want a lawyer!"

Just then more people came into the room, as she was dragged away... It became dead silent.

"School will be ending early today students... Once the next bell rings the busses will be back here do to an incident." The principal's voice boomed over the PA system. 

Just then a pair of icey blue eyes met Savannah's. What his he doing here?

He told the teacher something, as he nodded. 

"Savannah, can you come up here?" The teacher asked, she nodded. Grabbing my things, walking over. 

"Mr. Brooks here needs to ask you afew follow up questions." Her teacher said as she nodded.