<< ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ >>

- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ -

"Turn left." He mumbled, his eyes closing once again. "First house on the right."

"Evan you have to stay awake." Savannah said pulling up in the driveway. He was asleep... If not it sure looked like it.

Turning off the car, she started to shake him.

"You have to open your eyes." She murmered getting worried. Not knowing what to do.

He did... Only to stumble out of the car and puke his guts out.

"C-all 911." He said, his voice cracking.

She started to get worried, surely he wasn't that bad... Or was he? How should Savannah know, she's not a doctor!

He fell to the ground, as she searched for his phone in the car. Finally finding it with trembling hands dialing 911, as foam started coming out of his mouth.

~

The hospital was quiet, The room only had one other person besides the receptionist. It smelled of cleaning supplies, and latex. It was hideous, as the color green looked like vomit and don't even ask how uncomfortable these chairs were.

She didn't mind though, I mean how could She? Her mind was on one thing, and one thing only, Evan.

There's nothing to describe how you feel waiting in a hospital waiting room. Knowing that something good or bad was bound to happen. She was surprised when no one showed up for him... Where are his parents?

"Evan Brooks?" The doctor said, breaking her train of thought.

She got up fast, running over almost colliding with him.

"Lisen I will bring you to him but you must know..." He trailed off, making my heart stop.

"What is it?" I questioned, fast.

"It seemed as though Evan has a poisoning..." The doctor said, causing questions to zip through my head.

"What kind of poisoning... Will he be ok?" She asked, the question she was dieing to know.

"Look he's going to be ok, but-" The doctor started, only to be cut off.

"But what?" she asked frantically blood racing thoughout her body.

"But- It's not a food induced poison or anything like that... Someone had to give it to him." He said, causing her eyes to widen.

~

They made it to his room, as Evan was wide awake looking better then before.

"Hey," Savannah said plopping down in the chair next to his bed. "Did they tell you?"

"Tell me what?" He asked, confused.

Trying to sit up I gently pushed him back down.

"That someone poisoned you..." She said slowly.

He gripped her hand. "Am I going to die?" He asked.

"Your going to be just fine." She reassures giving his hand a gentle sqeeze.

"I was out and about all day, until I started not feeling well... But I still went to see you." He said, ending with a loud cough. "I don't know what did it."

Just then the doctor came in saying that visiting hours were over, and that Evan would be released tomarrow and go on bed rest.

"I'll see you tomarrow, to take care of you." She said walking to the door.